|"Weapons and Boss Resprites"|
|Release date||July 2, 2016|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
Calamity Mod version 126.96.36.199 was an update which added a variety of yoyos, throwing weapons, and summoner weapons. It also resprited all of the mod's bosses.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Accessories[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Added Air Spinner, Azathoth, Chaotrix, Cnidarian, Quagmire, Shimmerspark, The Eye of Calamitas, The God's Gambit, Verdant.
- Added Blighted Eye Staff, Corroslime Staff, Crimslime Staff, Seabound Staff, Staff of the Mechworm.
- Added Eradicator, Flame Scythe, Mangrove Chakram, Royal Knives, True Paladin's Hammer.
- Added Brimstone Flamethrower, Goobow, Monsoon.
- Added Gelitic Blade, True Tyrant's Ultisword.
- Added Primordial Earth, Deathhail Staff.
Tools[edit | edit source]
- Added Gelpick.
Buffs[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
Bosses and Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Blight Slimes now only spawn after Skeletron has been defeated.
- Blight Slimes now drop 17 of their respective gels instead of 15.
- Buffed The Devourer of Gods' head and body damage.
- True Slime God can now drop the Corroslime Staff and the Crimslime Staff.
- The Devourer of Gods now has heavy resistance against the Daedalus Stormbow.
- The Devourer of Gods now drops Deathhail Staff, Eradicator, and Staff of the Mechworm.
- Cleaned up Desert Scourge and Dried Seeker AI.
- Desert Scourge can now drop the Seabound Staff.
- Calamitas changes:
- Phase 1 health nerfed from 27,000 / 44,500 to 14,000 / 23,100.
- Phase 2 health nerfed from 25,000 / 41,250 to 15,000 / 24,750.
- Speed increased.
- Now inflicts Brimstone Flames for only 3.3 seconds instead of 5 in Expert Mode.
- Can now drop the Blighted Eye Staff, Brimstone Flamethrower, and The Eye of Calamitas.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Repurposed Reefclaw Axe into a Hamaxe.
- Renamed Reefclaw Axe to Reefclaw Hamaxe.
- Each piece of Aerospec armor has had its defense increased by 1.
- All Calamity pickaxes now mine much faster.
- Nerfed Galeforce damage from 19 to 14.
- Nerfed Galeforce use time from 12 to 19.
- Nerfed Seabow use time from 14 to 25.
- Nerfed Xeroc Mask defense from 28 to 25.
- Nerfed Xeroc Plate Mail defense from 27 to 23.
- Nerfed Tarragon armor set bonus defense from 10 to 7.
- Desert Medallion recipe now requires higher amounts of materials, along with Coral.
Resprites[edit | edit source]
- Resprited Calamitas, Desert Scourge, The Devourer of Gods, Devourer Spawn, Slime God, True Slime God.
- Resprited Aerial Hamaxe, Galeforce, Goldplume Spear, Skyfringe Pickaxe, Tradewinds, Wind Blade.
- Resprited Greatbay Pickaxe, Seabow, Redtide Sword, Reefclaw Hamaxe, Urchin Spear.
- Resprited Titanium Shuriken.
- Resprited Tarragon Wings.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Slime God and True Slime God now despawn when the player dies.