|Release date||July 23, 2016|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
Calamity Mod version 18.104.22.168 was an update which added a handful of weapons, among an assortment of resprites.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
Bosses and Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Slime God and True Slime God now gain Hardmode Mimic movement once they reach 50% health.
- Slime God projectile movements changed to be more stationary.
- Wall of Flesh no longer gets a health buff in Hardmode.
- Calamitas spawn rate lowered.
- Lunatic Cultist now drops the Stardust Staff.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed Infinity Boots speed.
- Infinity Boots can now reach top speed much quicker.
- Virulent Katana's projectile now has higher range.
- Nerfed Animus swing speed slightly.
- Tradewinds now only requires 3 feathers in its recipe instead of 15.
- Skyline Wings now only require 5 feathers in its recipe instead of 15.
- Azathoth given developer item tooltip.
- Azathoth now requires 15 Shadowspec Bars to craft.
- Galactica Blade now rains a barrage of comets from the sky on swing.
- Buffed Corroslime Staff and Crimslime Staff damage from 23 to 30.
Resprites[edit | edit source]
- Resprited Flare Bolt, Frigidflash Bolt, Frost Bolt, Galactica Blade, Gelitic Blade, Impaler, Tears of Heaven.
- Resprited Cnidarian, Coral Spout, Greatbay Pickaxe, Redtide Sword, Reefclaw Hamaxe, Seabow, Seashell Boomerang, Shield of the Ocean, Urchin Spear, Victide Bar.
- Resprited Abyssal Warhammer, Shardlight Pickaxe, Starnight Lance, Temporal Floe Sword.
- Resprited Adamantite Throwing Axe, Cobalt Kunai, Mythril Knife, Orichalcum Spiked Gemstone, Palladium Javelin, Titanium Shuriken.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Royal Knives no longer stack to 999.
- Crystal Piercer and Starnight Lance projectile images fixed.
- Plaguebringer Goliath can no longer fly into space and despawn randomly.
- Slime God is no longer buffed twice at the same time once the Moon Lord has been defeated or Hardmode has begun.
- Staff of the Mechworm's Mechworm's tail should properly connect to the worm's body.