|"Yharon Rework and Balancing"|
|Release date||October 13, 2016|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added Cryogen Trophy, Desert Scourge Trophy, Devourer of Gods Trophy, Hive Mind Trophy, Perforator Trophy, Plaguebringer Goliath Trophy, and Yharon Trophy.
- Added Marnite Obliterator, Marnite Rifle Spear, Marnite Spear, Night's Stabber, Proporse Pistol, and True Night's Stabber.
- Added Ectoblood.
- Added Brimstone Crag Rock and Brimstone Slag as unobtainable blocks.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Bosses and Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Calamitas can now drop a Calamitas Trophy.
- Cryogen can now drop a Cryogen Trophy.
- Desert Scourge can now drop a Desert Scourge Trophy.
- The Devourer of Gods can now drop a Devourer of Gods Trophy.
- The Devourer of Gods now divides projectile damage based on how many times they pierce:
- Projectiles which pierce twice and thrice have their damage divided by 2 and 3 respectively.
- Projectiles which pierce four or more times have their damage divided by 4.
- Infinitely piercing projectiles have their damage divided by 5.
- The Hive Mind can now drop a Hive Mind Trophy.
- Jungle Dragon, Yharon changes:
- Reduced life to 600,000 for Normal Mode.
- Reduced speed at which phoenix Fire from giga flares moves.
- Reduced frequency of giga flares.
- Reduced damage of sky flares.
- Made infernadoes smaller and last a lot less time.
- Made one of the two flares that spawn flarenadoes home in on the player.
- Yharon and his projectiles no longer inflict Holy Flames.
- All projectiles except Sky Flares do much more damage.
- Now does much more contact damage.
- Now gets monstrous defense when outside the Jungle.
- Now gets just slightly faster when outside the Jungle.
- No longer moves at light speed, but only gets slightly faster in his second and third phases to encourage a Jungle-only battle.
- Can now drop a Yharon Trophy.
- The Perforators can now drop a Perforator Trophy.
- The Plaguebringer Goliath can now drop a Plaguebringer Goliath Trophy
- True Slime God can now drop a Slime God Trophy.
Balancing[edit | edit source]
- Ark of the Elements' projectiles now last shorter.
- Nerfed Deathwind's damage from 155 to 145.
- Nerfed Impaler's damage from 105 to 82.
- Nerfed Impaler's use time from 20 to 24.
- Lunarian Bow now only pierces twice.
- Nerfed Lunarian Bow's damage from 27 to 25.
- Nerfed Malevolence's damage from 60 to 51.
- Nerfed Megalodon's damage from 61 to 28.
- Nerfed Megalodon's use time from 3 to 6.
- Nerfed Pestilent Defiler's damage from 145 to 135.
- Seraph Tracers no longer have infinite flight.
- Buffed Shredder's damage from 22 to 24.
- Nerfed Spectre Rifle damage from 160 to 150.
- Nerfed Terra Flameburster's damage from 105 to 70.
- Nerfed Terra Ray's damage from 57 to 54.
- Terratomere's projectiles now last shorter.
Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Impaler no longer uses a Core of Calamity in its recipe.
- Megalodon no longer uses 5 Bars of Life, 1 Chain Gun, and 1 Core of Calamity in its recipe, and now uses 7 Cores of Eleum.
- Shredder now uses 5 Galactica Singularities and 5 Luminite Bars in its recipe instead of 1 Core of Calamity.
- Removed Sniper Rifle from Spectre Rifle's recipe.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Renamed Angry Chicken Staff to Yharon's Kindle Staff.
- Renamed Galactica Blade to Galactus Blade.
- Renamed Infinity Boots to Seraph Tracers.
- Added "The myth, the legend, the weapon that drops more frames than any other" to Shredder's tooltip.
Resprites[edit | edit source]
- Resprited Cosmic Rainbow, Floodtide, Galactus Blade, Impaler, Raider's Glory, Terra Ray, Terratomere, and Yharon's Kindle Staff.
- Resprited Shockstorm Shuttle.