|"Post ML Expansion"|
|Release date||February 2, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 1.1.7 update added a variety of post-Moon Lord content, with a total of 6 new bosses including Providence, the Profaned God and Supreme Calamitas. The update also added the Calamity Biome, and a variety of weapons and balancing.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Armor and Accessories[edit | edit source]
- Added God Slayer Chestplate, God Slayer Helm, God Slayer Leggings, Providence Mask, Shroomite Visage.
- Added Asgardian Aegis, Counter Scarf, Elysian Aegis, Elysian Tracers, Elysian Wings.
- Added Calamity Biome.
- Added Charred Ore.
Bosses and Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Added Ceaseless Void, Profaned Guardians, Providence, the Profaned God, Signus, Envoy of the Devourer, Storm Weaver, Supreme Calamitas.
- Added Despair Stone, Scorn Eater, Scryllar, Soul Slurper, Ungodly Serpent.
- Added Cosmic Lantern, Dark Energy, Naked Stasis Probe, Supreme Cataclysm, Supreme Catastrophe.
Buffs[edit | edit source]
- Added Extreme Gravity, God Slayer Cooldown, God Slayer Inferno, Scarf Cooldown, Scarf Boost, Tyrant's Fury, Vulnerability Hex.
- Added Brimblade, Brimrose Staff, Brimstone Fury, Burning Sea, Profaned Sword.
- Added Blissful Bombardier, Holy Collider, Purge Guzzler, Telluric Glare.
- Added Cleansing Blaze, Essence Flayer, Executioner's Blade, Stream Gouge, The Enforcer.
- Added Cosmic Kunai, Mirror Blade, The Storm.
- Added Anarchy Blade, Burnt Sienna, Diseased Pike, Elemental Blaster, Energy Staff, Grand Guardian, Murasama, Phoenix Blade, SDFMG, Terra-cotta, Wrath of the Ancients.
- Added Ancient Shiv, Aquatic Discharge, Bloody Rupture, Flameburst Shortsword, Leeching Dagger, Spore Knife.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Added Cosmilite Bar, Dark Plasma, Twisting Nether, Unholy Core, Unholy Essence.
- Added Calamity Biome Spawner.
- Added Eye of Extinction, Profaned Core, Profaned Shard, Rune of Kos.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Bosses and Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Calamitas changes:
- Cryogen changes:
- Now spawns 25 times less frequently.
- Phase 1 damage decreased from 80 / 128 to 70 / 112.
- Phase 2 damage decreased from 90 / 144 to 80 / 128.
- Phase 3 and 4 damage decreased from 95 / 152 to 85 / 136.
- Phase 5 and 6 damage decreased from 100 / 160 to 90 / 144.
- Now drops 3 to 6 Essence of Eleum instead of 2 to 5.
- Aurora Spirit damage increased from 46 / 82 to 66 / 118.
- Cryocore variant 1 damage increased from 35 / 56 to 45 / 72.
- Cryocore variant 2 damage increased from 45 / 72 to 55 / 88.
- The Devourer of Gods changes:
- Health increased from 500,000 / 875,000 to 650,000 / 1,137,500.
- Star projectile damage increased from 50 to 65 in Normal Mode.
- Gravity bomb damage increased from 30 / 50 to 70 / 90.
- Now makes all projectiles penetrate no more than once.
- No longer drops Armored Shells.
- Devourer Spawn health increased from 2000 / 3200 to 20000 / 32000.
- Stasis Probe defense increased from 40 to 80.
- Stasis Probe health increased from 500 / 750 to 1100 / 1815.
- Stasis Probes now only inflict Frozen in Expert Mode.
- All 3 Perforators have had their damage values increased by 55%.
- Desert Scourge now spawns 10 times less frequently.
- Desert Scourge now drops up to 4 Coral, Starfish, and Seashells instead of 3.
- The Destroyer now cuts projectile damage based on how many times they can penetrate.
- Hive Mind can now spawn naturally in the Corruption.
- Yharon's flare dust now spawns lower.
- Infernal Catharsis now plays during the fight with Yharon instead of Kyurem's theme.
- Crawlers, Cultist Assassins, Heat Spirits, Ice Claspers, Pitbulls, Sand Tortoises, and Sun Bats no longer have gores.
- Cultist Assassins now drop 2 instead of 5 .
- All Essence of Chaos, Essence of Cinder, and Essence of Eleum drop rates increased by one.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Azathoth no longer inflicts Cursed Inferno.
- All summoner weapons now create dust when summoning minions.
- Galaxia's main projectile now only penetrates two times instead of three.
- Magna Striker's projectiles now count as ranged.
- Ark of the Ancients, True Ark of the Ancients, and True Tyrant's Ultisword now shoot more projectiles.
- Devil's Devastation projectiles given a new ai.
- True Forbidden Oathblade's projectiles now curve less.
- Removed Forbidden Sun's tooltip.
- Added a line to Night's Stabber's tooltip about its effects.
- Added a line to True Tyrant's Ultisword about its effects.
- True Tyrants Ultisword and Tyrant Yharim's Ultisword now inflict Tyrant's Fury.
- Alpha Ray's mana usage decreased from 10 to 6.
- Buffed Augur of the Elements's damage from 210 to 310.
- Buffed Augur of the Elements's use time from 3 to 2.
- Buffed Catastrophe Claymore's damage from 55 to 68.
- Buffed Catastrophe Claymore's knockback from 4.25 to 6.25.
- Buffed Catastrophe Claymore's use time from 25 to 23.
- Buffed Celestial Claymore's damage from 57 to 63.
- Buffed Elemental Axe's damage from 200 to 400.
- Nerfed Elemental Eruption's damage from 75 to 60, but increased the amount of projectiles it fires.
- Nerfed Elemental Ray's damage from 115 to 95.
- Buffed Galaxia damage from 250 to 260.
- Buffed Galaxia's use time from 16 to 15.
- Buffed Grax's damage from 150 to 350.
- Buffed Greatsword of Judgement's damage from 50 to 70.
- Nerfed Ion Blaster's damage from 35 to 31.
- Nerfed Night's Ray's damage from 30 to 26.
- Buffed Night's Stabber's damage from 33 to 45.
- Buffed Night's Stabber's knockback from 5.75 to 6.
- Buffed Pwnagehammer's damage from 52 to 68.
- Buffed Pwnagehammer's use time from 24 to 18.
- Buffed Red Sun's damage from 375 to 475.
- Buffed Starfleet's damage from 150 to 250.
- Buffed Starfleet's use time from 50 to 40.
- Nerfed the speed of Starfleet's projectiles.
- Buffed Svantechnical's use time from 6 to 2.
- Nerfed Terra Ray's damage from 54 to 47.
- Buffed True Ark of the Ancients's damage from 73 to 89.
Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Cosmic Worm crafting recipe changed from 6 Ectoplasm, 5 Luminite Bars, 3 Souls of Light, 7 Souls of Might, and 3 Souls of Night to 1 Armored Shell, 1 Dark Plasma, 7 Souls of Might, and 1 Twisting Nether.
- All weapons dropped by The Devourer of Gods can no longer be crafted.
- Devil's Devastation and Dragon Egg no longer use Armored Shells in their recipes and instead use Cosmilite Bars.
- Elemental Disk now uses Seashell Boomerang in its recipe instead of Eradicator.
- Animus now uses Breaker Blade in its recipe.
- Biome Blade now uses 5 Coral and 10 Pearlstone Blocks in its recipe.
- Brimlash now uses 4 Unholy Cores instead of 11 Ashes of Calamity.
- Crimsaber no longer uses Breaker Blade and Muramasa in its recipe.
- Earth now uses Grand Guardian instead of Majestic Guard in its recipe.
- Greatsword of Judgement no longer uses Blade of Enmity in its recipe.
- Night's Stabber recipe changed from 6 Demonite Bars, 5 Shadow Scales or Tissue Samples, and 1 Gold Shortsword or Platinum Shortsword to 1 Ancient Shiv, 1 Spore Knife, 1 Flameburst Shortsword and 1 Bloody Rupture or Leeching Dagger.
Resprites[edit | edit source]
- Resprited Brimstone Flames.
- Resprited Cultist Assassin, Dark Heart, Pitbull, Siren.
- Resprited Cosmolight, Daylight, Desert Feather, Blighted Gel, Galactica Singularity, Moonlight, Shadow Essence, Shadowspec Bar.
- Resprited Celestial Claymore, Crystalline, Greatsword of Judgement, Phoenix Blade.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Siren and Leviathan both now properly inflict Wet.
- Aeries, Apoctosis Array, Barracuda Gun, Charged Dart Blaster, Clock Gatlignum, Ion Blaster, Magna Striker, Nuclear Fury, Onyx Chain Blaster, Relic of Ruin, Shroomer, Svantechnical, The Swarmer, Titanium Railgun, Vortexpopper, and Lazinator hold offsets fixed.
- Earth's sprite crop fixed.
- Fixed Hellfire Flamberge dealing magic damage.
- Fixed missing pixels on Elemental Lance's sprite.