|"Death Mode Boss Buffs"|
|Release date||November 20, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
Calamity Mod version 1.2.3.004 was an update which buffed several bosses in Death Mode and reworked a few armor set bonuses.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Brain of Cthulhu now gains extra knockback resistance in Death Mode.
- Brimstone Elemental now cycles through phases quicker in Death Mode.
- Cryogen's phases now happen earlier in Death Mode.
- Desert Scourge is now more aggressive in Death Mode.
- The Destroyer now lowers the piercing of projectiles which pierce more than 3 times to 3 instead of ones that pierce more than two times.
- The Devourer of Gods' body in both phases now resists the Stardust Dragon Staff's stardust dragon.
- Nerfed Providence, the Profaned God's defensive guardian's health from 40,000 / 56,000 to 30,000 / 42,000.
- Nerfed Providence, the Profaned God's offensive guardian's health from 50,000 / 70,000 to 40,000 / 65,000.
- True Eye of Cthulhus now gain extra velocity in Death Mode.
- Signus, Envoy of the Devourer now cycles through phases quicker in Death Mode.
- The Death Mode Siren and Leviathan fight now begins with both bosses at the same time, along with a Siren Clone.
- Slime God Core is now more aggressive in Death Mode.
- Lowered the frequency at which Supreme Calamitas cycles through phases in Death Mode.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Aerospec armor's set bonus now disables fall damage, increases fall speed, and spawns a spread of homing feathers if the player is hit for over 50 damage.
- Celestial Tracers now use the violet rarity instead of the rainbow rarity.
- Nerfed Celestus' damage from 95 to 90.
- Meteorite will no longer drop if mined before the Brain of Cthulhu or the Eater of Worlds has been defeated in Revengeance Mode.
- Buffed Photoviscerator's damage from 40 to 46.
- Lowered the extra damage inflicted by the Raider's Talisman from 25 to 10.
- The Reaver Shark can no longer be swung until Skeletron has been defeated.
- Statigel armor's set bonus now grants increased jump speed, an extra jump, and temporary immunity if the player is hit for over 100 damage.
- Nerfed Terra Flameburster's damage from 70 to 56.
- Slightly nerfed Terratomere's projectile damage.
- Victide armor's set bonus now gives weapons a chance to fire a damaging shell which deals classless damage.
- Voltaic Climax's projectiles now only last for 4 seconds instead of 4.5.
- Wulfrum Armor now requires 12 Wulfrum Shards to craft instead of 20.
- All Wulfrum Helmets now require 5 Wulfrum Shards to craft instead of 10.
- Wulfrum Leggings now require 8 Wulfrum Shards to craft instead of 15.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Death Mode now boosts enemy spawn rates by 40%.
- Changed the "Underworld" message during world generation to "Final Cleanup".
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Chaotic Ore generating on blocks other than Ash Blocks, such as Obsidian Bricks.
- Fixed a bug where Elemental Quiver boosted throwing crit instead of ranged crit.
- Fixed desync bugs with Providence's guardians and Supreme Calamitas in multiplayer.