|"Death Mode Boss Additions"|
|Release date||November 30, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
Calamity Mod version 1.2.3.005 was an update which reworked some bosses in Death Mode, renamed most of the mod's Bars, and added extra Boss Checklist support for when bosses were killed in Death Mode.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added Wulfrum Pickaxe.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Bosses and Enemies[edit | edit source]
- The Astrum Deus worms are now much faster, shoot more lasers, and have faster lasers in Death Mode now.
- Brain of Cthulhu now gains a 1.25x damage modifier in Death Mode.
- Creepers now spawn every 3rd / 1st time the Brain of Cthulhu teleports in Revengeance and Death Mode.
- Bumblebirb now charges more often, and spawns more clones midair in Death Mode.
- Crab Shrooms no longer produce dust idly.
- The Destroyer's Probes now gain a 1.25x health modifier, a 1.25x damage modifier, and a 1.2x size modifier in Death Mode.
- The Destroyer's lasers can now go through tiles if a tile is between it and the player in Revengeance and Death Mode.
- The Devourer of Gods now switches phases twice as often in both phases in Death Mode.
- Eater of Worlds' head now gains a 1.85x damage modifier, and its body and tail segments gain a 1.5x damage modifier.
- Jungle Dragon, Yharon can now spawn an extra infernado in Death Mode.
- The Perforator Hive now rapidly shoots blood geysers in Death Mode that go through tiles.
- Polterghast's phantom shots now penetrate 4 times in Death Mode, but now only penetrate twice in every other mode instead of 4 times in all modes.
- Providence, the Profaned God now has a different order of attacks in Death Mode.
- Buffed Skeletron's hands' health modifier in Death Mode from 1.3x to 1.4x, and their health modifier in every other mode from 1.15x to 1.2x
- Skeletron Prime's head now fires bursts of lasers going in random directions if the Prime Laser is killed in Death Mode.
- Storm Weaver's second phase now lowers its segment count to 10-11 in Death Mode.
- Storm Weaver's second phase now always chases the player in Death Mode.
- Reduced the amount of brimstone skulls Supreme Calamitas creates in the final bullet hell.
- The Twins now enter their second phases much earlier in Death Mode.
- Nerfed Wulfrum Drone's health from 60 / 84 to 35 / 49, and its damage from 25 / 35 / 43 / 52 to 20 / 28 / 35 / 42.
- Nerfed Wulfrum Slime's health from 32 / 44 to 20 / 28, and its damage from 16 / 22 / 27 / 33 to 13 / 18 / 22 / 27.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed Blood Clot Staff's damage from 9 to 7.
- Increased the speed for Cosmilamp's cosmic lantern minions.
- Reduced the size of Cosmilamp's cosmic lantern's dust.
- Renamed Cruptix Bar to Chaotic Bar.
- Renamed Cryo Bar to Frigid Bar.
- Nerfed Dank Staff's damage from 9 to 7.
- Renamed Draedon Bar to Perennial Bar.
- Buffed Flare Bolt's damage from 20 to 23.
- The Frog Leg can now be crafted with 10 Frogs at any pre-Hardmode Anvil.
- Nerfed the damage of Fungicide's split projectiles by 50%.
- Renamed Meldiate Bar to Meld Bar.
- Renamed Not Viable to Viable.
- Buffed Viable's damage from 570 to 700.
- The Reaver Shark can now be swung in Revengeance Mode after the Brain of Cthulhu or the Eater of Worlds has been defeated instead of Skeletron.
- Renamed Ueliace Bar to Uelibloom Bar.
- Renamed Verstaltite Bar to Cryonic Bar.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Bosses now have a separate Death Mode check in the Boss Checklist mod's boss checklist.
- Extreme Gravity now sets wing time to 100 if the player's wing time is over 400.
Resprites[edit | edit source]
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a sheeting error on Cloud Elemental.
- Fixed a multiplayer desync bug with Death and Revengeance.
- Fixed a sheeting error on Wulfrum Slime.
- Fixed a sheeting error on Wulfrum armor.