|"Astrum Deus Rework"|
|Release date||December 26, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
Calamity Mod version 1.2.4.001 was an update which reworked Astrum Deus, added some new weapons, and added a variety of resprites, including some for 2 of the mod's bosses.
- 1 Additions
- 2 Changes
- 2.1 Items
- 2.2 Bosses
- 2.2.1 Astrum Deus
- 2.2.2 Brimstone Elemental
- 2.2.3 Calamitas
- 2.2.4 Cryogen
- 2.2.5 The Destroyer
- 2.2.6 The Devourer of Gods
- 2.2.7 Duke Fishron
- 2.2.8 Eye of Cthulhu
- 2.2.9 The Hive Mind
- 2.2.10 Jungle Dragon, Yharon
- 2.2.11 THE LORDE
- 2.2.12 Lunatic Cultist
- 2.2.13 The Plaguebringer Goliath
- 2.2.14 Polterghast
- 2.2.15 Profaned Guardians
- 2.2.16 Providence, the Profaned God
- 2.2.17 Signus, Envoy of the Devourer
- 2.2.18 Siren and Leviathan
- 2.2.19 Slime God
- 2.2.20 Supreme Calamitas
- 2.3 Enemies
- 2.4 Other
- 2.5 Resprites
- 3 Bug fixes
- 4 Removals
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added Aether's Whisper, Apotheosis, Cosmic Immaterializer, Disseminator, Mistlestorm, Molecular Manipulator, Seadragon.
- Added Purified Jam.
- Added Cosmic Energy, Invincible.
- Added Astrum Deus Mask.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Asgardian Aegis and Elysian Aegis' dashes are now quicker.
- Counter Scarf's Scarf Cooldown now lasts for 11 seconds instead of 8.
- Crystal Blade's dust now penetrates 3 times instead of 2.
- Daedalus Stormbow now only gets nerfed in Revengeance and Death Mode.
- Death now requires a Crimson Altar or a Demon Altar to craft.
- Draedon's Heart now gives immunity to Horror.
- Dualpoon and Triploon's harpoon projectiles no longer last forever.
- Duke Fishron's weapons now only get stat nerfs pre-Golem in Revengeance and Death Mode.
- Elemental Quiver's split projectiles no longer recover ammo.
- Elemental Quiver's split projectiles now last shorter.
- Exoblade's explosions now only last for half a second instead of a full second, and have a localNPCHitCooldown of 1 instead of 3.
- Vanilla Flails now only gain a buff in Revengeance and Death Mode.
- God Slayer Chestplate's thorns effect reduced by 50%.
- Megafleet now uses 1 Seadragon in its recipe instead of 1 Megalodon.
- Nanotech's nanoblades are now no longer affected by gravity and can home in on enemies.
- Nebulash now has a LocalNPCHitCooldown of 2 instead of 4.
- Revengeance-exclusive items now have a tooltip stating "Revengeance drop".
- Siren Heart's Ice Shield Cooldown now lasts for 60 seconds instead of 30.
Balance[edit | edit source]
- Decreased Ataxia Headgear's chaos flare damage.
- Increased Ataxia Hood's chaos flame damage.
- Buffed Anti-materiel Rifle's damage from 3,000 to 4,500.
- Crystal Bullets now only do 1/6 damage in Revengeance Mode.
- Buffed Exoblade's damage from 800 to 1,800.
- Buffed Flame Scythe's damage from 83 to 98.
- Nerfed Greatbow of Turmoil's damage from 70 to 52.
- Buffed Hell Burst's damage from 34 to 36.
- Nerfed Helstorm's damage from 27 to 24.
- Buffed Megalodon's damage from 27 to 32, and increased its accuracy.
- Buffed Seashell Boomerang (Melee)'s use time from 11 to 15, and nerfed its knockback from 6.5 to 5.5.
- Nerfed Storm Dragoon's damage from 150 to 110.
- Nerfed Superball Bullet's damage from 10 to 6.
- Terratomere's projectiles now only deal 33% of the weapon's base damage instead of 50%.
- Nerfed Vanquisher Arrow's damage from 32 to 18.
- Nerfed Verium Bullet's damage from 12 to 11.
- The fight now includes a larger "spectral" worm which is invincible and cannot hurt the player until all of the small worms have been defeated. This worm does not inherit the Astrum Deus Probe ring.
- Small worm health lowered from 18,500 / 29,600 / 32,000 / 40,000 to 11,000 / 17,600 / 20,800 / 28,800.
- Small worm length decreased from 6-7 to 4-5.
- Small worms no longer drop Coins and Lesser Healing Potions.
- Astrum Deus Probes now fire mines 2x less often.
- Mines now last for 20 seconds instead of 10.
- Now inflicts the Extreme Gravity debuff for the entire fight.
- Increased velocity on mines.
- Can now drop an Astrum Deus Mask.
- Increased damage during enrage by 33%.
- No longer invincible outside of the Profaned Crag, and instead gains 9999 defense.
- Can no longer harm players when fading in or out.
- Massively lowered speed of phase 3's brimstone barrage projectiles, and lowered the amount of barrages fired.
- Lowered the amount of dust she spawns idly.
- Buffed phase 1's brimstone laser damage from 60 / 88 / 92 / 132 to 70 / 100 / 105 / 150, and her rapid laser damage from 50 / 72 / 75 / 108 to 60 / 88 / 92 / 132.
- Buffed phase 2's contact damage from 50 / 80 / 84 / 120 to 70 / 112 / 117 / 168, her health from 19,000 / 30,400 / 34,400 / 40,000 to 27,000 / 43,200 / 48,000 / 56,000, her hellfireball damage from 108 / 148 / 155 / 222 to 118 / 168 / 176 / 252, and her brimstone laser damage from 60 / 92 / 96 / 138 to 70 / 104 / 109 / 156.
- Buffed Cataclysm's contact damage from 78 / 124 / 130 / 186 to 88 / 140 / 147 / 210 and his brimstone flamethrower damage from 52 / 92 / 96 / 138 to 64 / 104 / 109 / 156.
- Buffed Catastrophe's contact damage from 90 / 144 / 151 / 216 to 100 / 160 / 168 / 240, and his fireball damage from 60 / 100 / 105 / 150 to 72 / 116 / 121 / 174.
- Buffed Soul Seeker's health from 1500 / 2100 to 7500 / 12,000, and its brimstone dart damage from 48 / 84 / 88 / 126 to 66 / 100 / 105 / 150.
- The brothers now have a higher despawn range.
- Bloodstone, Chaos Stone, and Animosity no longer drop directly from Calamitas, and instead drop from her Treasure Bag when in Expert Mode.
- Cryo Stone, Frost Flare, and Frozen Key now drop from its Treasure Bag instead of directly from the boss when in Expert Mode.
- Now limits projectile piercing to 2 instead of 3.
- Head no longer instantly kills the player in Revengeance Mode, and now only does so in Death Mode.
- Lowered piercing resistance on body segments.
- The Murasama and Fabsol now drop from its Treasure Bag instead of directly from the boss.
- Now fires Cthulhunadoes in phase 3 in Death Mode.
- Teardrop Cleaver and Victory Shard no longer drop directly from the boss in Expert Mode, and now drop from its treasure bag.
- Changed phase 2's health from 2000 / 3200 / 4800 / 11,200 to 4000 / 6400 / 8060 / 11,200.
- No longer deals contact damage in phase 1.
- Phase 2 is no longer invincible outside of The Corruption, and instead gains 9999 defense.
- Phase 2 can no longer harm players when fading in or out.
- Dark Hearts now hover higher above the player.
- Changed vile clot projectile color from purple to green, and made them inflict Cursed Inferno.
- Now spawns Dank Creepers and Devourers 25% more often.
- Any damage dealt to Yharon which would take over a tenth of his health will now deal no damage.
- Drew's Wings now drop from Yharon's Treasure Bag instead of directly from Yharon.
- Now becomes near invincible upon reaching 1% life for a minute before becoming vulnerable again.
- Now inflicts NO U constantly if summoned before Supreme Calamitas has been defeated.
- Despawn distance decreased.
- Revengeance Mode projectile rain can now go through blocks.
- Buffed Death Mode Plague Mine damage from 560 to 600.
- Now spawns up to 2 Plaguebringers in Death Mode.
- Now immune to Exo Freeze.
- Flares now spawn at 7 second intervals instead of 10 second intervals.
- Renamed A Dunkin' Donut to A Profaned Guardian.
- Defensive guardian spears now spawn at 10 second intervals instead of 7 second intervals.
- Removed the Healer guardian's negative healing projectiles.
- Offensive guardian flares now spawn at 7 second intervals instead of 10 second intervals.
- Increased vertical acceleration speed.
- Icarus' Folly now cuts horizontal wing speed.
- Now disables wiring.
- Cosmic Lantern health increased from 4000 / 5600 / 5880 / 8400 to 2000 / 2800 / 2940 / 4200.
- No longer invincible outside of The Underworld, and instead gains 9999 defense.
- Can no longer harm players when fading in or out.
- Now between attack modes much more quickly.
- Now charges more violently.
- Reduced dust spawned idly.
- The Siren now cycles between phases quicker.
- The Siren now has a 50% chance to spawn with an alternate, more green, sprite.
- Now drops Purified Jam in Revengeance Mode if it has never been defeated before in the same world and/or by the same player.
- Lowered hitcap from 40 / 35 / 30 / 15 to 30 / 25 / 20 / 10.
- Now stops Slime Rain if it's occuring when she's summoned.
- Supreme Soul Seekers now produce less dust.
- Supreme Soul Seekers now fire less often.
- Completely rewrote dialogue.
- Aquatic Aberrations made more rarer.
- Paraseas made more common.
- Nerfed Death Mode Plaguebringer's health from 29,400 to 28,000, and Death Mode hive bomb damage from 150 to 180.
- Plaguebringers can now only spawn a maximum of 5 large Plague Chargers at a time.
- Sun Bats no longer emit light themselves, and now only use dust for lighting.
Other[edit | edit source]
- All Calamity buffs from Potions now save upon leaving worlds.
- Death Mode now boosts enemy damage by 50% instead of 40%.
- Extreme Gravity now slightly decreases the player's vertical speed.
Resprites[edit | edit source]
- Resprited Fungal Clump (buff), NO U.
- Resprited Abombination, Acid Round, Darksun Fragment, Blood Orb, Treasure Bag (The Plaguebringer Goliath), Unholy Essence.
- Resprited Alchemical Flask, Aureate Booster's equipped sprite, Bloodflare Core, Bloom Stone, Leviathan Ambergris, Plague Hive, Toxic Heart, Void of Extinction, Xeroc Wings.
- Resprited Corroslime Staff, Crimslime Staff, Crystal Blade, Cursed Capper, Cursed Dagger, Hellion Flower Spear, Lucrecia, Nebulash, Starfall.
- Resprited Arterial Assault, Bloodfire Arrow, Bloodflare Body Armor, Bloodflare Cuisses, Bloodflare Mask, Claret Cannon, Lacerator, The Mutilator, Sanguine Flare, Viscera.
- Resprited Astral Head, Astral Probe, Astral Slime, Astrum Deus, Astrum Deus Probe, Brimstone Elemental, Sun Bat.
- Resprited Astrum Deus' mines, Lucrecia's DNA, Mirror Blade's projectile.
- Resprited The Devourer of Gods' laser portals, lasers, gravity bombs, and orb projectiles.
- Resprited Ceaseless Void's map icon.
- Resprited Music Box (Cryogen).
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed improper cropping on the Abyssal Warhammer.
- Fixed a bug where Bumblebirb would furiously ram into the ground and rebound repeatedly when trying to spawn clones.
- Fixed a bug where Clockwork Bow's arrows would drop upon collision.
- Fixed a bug where Draedon's Heart would not give defense boost while standing still with Demonshade armor.
- Fixed a typo in Frostspark Bullet's tooltip which said "Electicity" instead of "Electricity".
- Fixed an oversight where the Heart of the Elements' components could also be equipped at the same time, resulting in duplicate summons.
- Fixed a bug with modded dash accessories that would cause players to move more slowly occasionally.
- Fixed hold offsets for the Megafleet, Megalodon, Nullification Pistol, and Pumpler.
- Fixed multiplayer desync bugs for most bosses.
- Fixed a bug where Supreme Calamitas would displayer her 50 death chat message at 49 deaths.
- Fixed Yharon's hitbox becoming small during phase 2.
Removals[edit | edit source]
- Removed Death Mode boss checks for the Boss Checklist mod.