|"Abyss Update Hotfixes"|
|Release date||March 17, 2018|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
Changes[edit | edit source]
Bosses and Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Aquatic Scourge's body and tail segments, and The Destroyer's body segments now take 35% damage from Vilethorn-like projectiles.
- Frogfish no longer spawn in the Abyss.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Abyss Gravel, Planty Mush, and Sulphurous Sand no longer generate Water in The Underworld.
- Sulphurous Sand now generates more Water.
- The tunnel between the Sulphurous Sea and the Abyss is now longer.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where sulphuric bubbles would crash the game if a player touched one and had some form of invincibility from another mod.