|"Critter Cage Update"|
|Release date||April 19, 2020|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 1.4.4.003 update added Critter Cages along with a few other items.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added Baby Flak Hermit Cage, Baby Ghost Bell Jar, Piggy Cage, Sea Minnow Jar, and Twinkler in a Bottle.
- Added Living Brimstone Fire Block, Living God Slayer Fire Block, and Living Holy Fire Block.
- Added Relic of Convergence and Relic of Resilience.
- Added Resilience Cooldown.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Resprites[edit | edit source]
- Resprited Alluring Bait, Amidias' Pendant, Amidias' Trident, Anechoic Plating, Comet Quasher, Coral Cannon, Cosmic Rainbow, Desert Medallion, The Dragonfolly (Lore), Magical Conch, Sand Dollar, Shellshooter, Snap Clam, Spirit Glyph, and Waywasher.
- Resprited Burning Blood, Clammed, Hermit Crab (buff), Holy Flames, Holy Inferno, Spirit Defense, Spirit Power, and Spirit Regen.
Balance[edit | edit source]
- Added stealth strike effects for Crystal Piercer, Cursed Dagger, Gel Dart, Ichor Spear, Lionfish, Mycoroot, Sand Dollar.
- Dark Sun Ring now provides both of its bonuses during a Solar Eclipse.
- Nerfed Dormant Brimseeker, base damage from decreased 50 to 42 and it now deals 50% damage to The Destroyer and Aquatic Scourge.
- Draconic Elixir and Auric Silva Revive are now half as effective.
- Nerfed Endo Hydra Staff, base damage decreased from 800 to 400. Increased hit cooldown from 10 to 100.
- Nucleogenesis explosions now have a softcap at 100 damage. Any increase in base damage over 400 gets reduced to 2.5% instead of 25%.
- Rainbow Gun deals 25% damage to The Destroyer and Aquatic Scourge.
- SHPC explosions now deal 25% damage to the Aquatic Scourge.
- Nerfed Spikecrag Staff, base damage decreased from 120 to 70.
- Nerfed Tactical Plague Engine, base damage decreased from 54 to 45. Its missile damage increased from 100% to 150% of base damage.
Additional Changes[edit | edit source]
- Calamity Beds and Bathtubs can now be placed on tiles.
- Tooltip added for Crystal Piercer.
- Gamma Slimes' Lead Core drop rate increased from 1/100 to 1/30.
- Hardened Sulphurous Sandstone now places its own tile instead of Sulphurous Sand.
- Sulphurous Vines now glow.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Flak Toxicannon applying Irradiated to players instead of enemies.
- Fixed Nuclear Terror's large Nuclear Bullets not inflicting Sulphuric Poisoning.
- Fixed a bug where Acidwood trees could only grow on submerged Sulphurous Sand.
- Fixed a bug where Eternity could work on Town NPCs.
- Fixed a bug with the Eutrophic Shelf.
- Fixed a bug with the Profaned Soul Artifact challenge.
- Fixed an oversight where the Arctic Bear Paw is sold at all times.
- Fixed several Rare item variant drop rate oversights.