We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey

Alchemical Flask

From Calamity Mod Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Alchemical Flask
  • Alchemical Flask.png
Stack digit 1.png
TypeAccessoryCrafting material
TooltipAll attacks inflict the plague
Makes you immune to the plague
Projectiles spawn plague seekers on enemy hits
Inflicts DebuffPlaguePlague
100% chance

Debuff duration2, 4, or 6 seconds (On attack)
5 seconds (Plague seekers)
Debuff tooltipRotting from the inside
RarityRarity Level: 8
Sell 4 Gold Coin.png 80 Silver Coin.png

The Alchemical Flask is a craftable Hardmode accessory that inflicts the Plague debuff for 2, 4 or 6 seconds to enemies you attack. It also grants immunity to the Plague debuff and causes all projectiles to spawn Plague Seekers when they hit an enemy.

Plague seekers deal 25% damage of the attack that spawned them, capped at 30 damage.

Crafting[edit | edit source]

Recipe[edit | edit source]

Crafting Station
Mythril AnvilMythril Anvil /
Orichalcum AnvilOrichalcum Anvil
Ingredient(s) Amount
Plague Cell Canister Plague Cell Canister 10
Bezoar Bezoar 1
Bottled Water Bottled Water 1
Alchemical Flask.png Alchemical Flask 1

Used in[edit | edit source]

Result IngredientsCrafting Station
Plague Hive Toxic HeartToxic Heart Ancient ManipulatorAncient Manipulator
Alchemical FlaskAlchemical Flask
Hive PackHive Pack
Honey CombHoney Comb

Notes[edit | edit source]

  • On attack, there is a 25% chance for Plague to be inflicted for 6 seconds, a 37.5% chance to be inflicted for 4 seconds, and a 37.5% chance to be inflicted for 2 seconds.