Attacking with the Alluvion
The Alluvion is a craftable post-Moon Lord bow and a direct upgrade of the Monsoon. It rapidly auto-fires volleys of ten arrows. While equipped with Wooden Arrows each fired arrow has a chance to be replaced by either a Torrential Arrow, a shark, or a Typhoon Arrow.
- Arrows fired have a 7.92% chance of turning into Torrential Arrows, which are high-velocity lasers that ignore NPC immunity frames.
- Arrows fired have a 3.96% chance of turning into sharks.
- Arrows fired have a 1% chance of turning into Typhoon Arrows, which erupt into swirling typhoons on contact with enemies or tiles.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- Contrary to the tooltip of this weapon, its Typhoon Arrows and their typhoons do not deal more damage in Expert mode.
- This weapon is a good way to farm The Devourer of Gods, as its piercing Torrential Arrows and area of effect Typhoon Arrows can cause significant damage to the Devourer's many segments. If used correctly when paired with Bloodfire Arrows, it is possible to quickly recover damage dealt by the Devourer thanks to the Bloodfire Arrows' healing effect.
- Use this weapon with Elemental Quiver. Its high rate of fire and bundled arrows will split into a devastating wall of projectiles. Split Typhoon Arrows will create typhoons in midair even if they do not strike a target and the typhoons themselves will also split and multiply, further increasing damage and coverage.
- The word "alluvion" can refer to either a flood or the flow of water against a shore.