The Amalgamated Brain is a craftable Hardmode accessory exclusive to Expert Mode. It grants an increase to all damage types, causes shade to rain down when invincibility frames are active, and has a chance to inflict Confused on nearby enemies when the player is hit. The chance to inflict Confused and its duration both scale with the damage the player took. This accessory can be considered the Corruption counterpart to the Bloody Worm Scarf, even though they both can be crafted regardless of the world evil.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Brain of Confusion||1|
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Shade rain deals magic damage and benefits from magic bonuses. However, its damage cannot be increased through any means.
- The shade rain has a base damage of 60.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If the player lives in a Corruption world, defeating the Eater of Worlds will allow the Dryad to sell the Brain of Confusion. Conversely, she will start selling the Rotten Brain if the player defeats The Perforators in a Crimson world.
- While the Bloody Worm Scarf is geared towards melee users, the Amalgamated Brain is geared towards all types of classes, as it increases damage for all classes.
- This accessory can be considered a superior version of the Avenger Emblem, with the same damage boost and an additional ability.