|Tooltip||Makes any hit while a boss is alive instantly kill you|
Effect can be toggled on and off
Using this while a boss is alive will instantly kill you and despawn the boss
If a boss is defeated with this effect active it will drop 10 treasure bags, 9 in normal mode
If any player dies while a boss is alive the boss will instantly despawn
Armageddon is an item that can be activated and deactivated. When active, it has multiple effects on gameplay:
- While a boss (either from Calamity Mod or vanilla) is alive, any direct damage (such as enemy or projectile contact) to the player takes will result in instant death.
- Dying during a boss battle causes the boss to immediately despawn.
- The player's respawn time is much shorter.
- Bosses drop 9 Treasure Bags in Normal Mode, 10 in Expert Mode and 11 in Revengeance and Death Mode.
It can be crafted at an Altar and does not have any ingredients.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The instant death effect while the item is active bypasses revival effects from God Slayer armor, Silva armor and Auric Tesla armor as well as the Invincible buff from Purified Jam.
- Debuffs such as teleporting using a Rod of Discord under of the effects of Chaos State or Holy Inferno will not kill the player instantly. They decrease the health as usual.
- If used while a boss is alive, it will instantly kill the player and despawn any active bosses.
- The activation does not bypass revival effects, but it will still despawn the boss.
- Supreme Calamitas does not drop treasure bags or anything extra while the effect is enabled.
- Siren and Leviathan will drop 10 treasure bags even when killed before Hardmode, despite being designed to drop an IOU an item during that time.
- This is the only way to obtain treasure bags in Normal Mode.
- If a boss from a different mod is alive, the insta-kill effect still applies, but no extra treasure bags will be dropped.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Whenever the player dies while under the effects of this item, the death message will always be "<PlayerName>'s legs appeared where his/her head should be", regardless of the actual cause of death.
- This item uses a similar palette to the earlier boss Astrageldon Slime. This is because the boss was a reference to the Armageddon Slime from the Terraria Exxo Avalon mod, which this item shares its name with.
|Tools: Usual Tools • Summoning Tools • Other Tools |
|Environment||Events • Music • Status messages|
|Items||Consumable • Crafting stations (By Hand) • Drops • Rarity • Recipes • Vanilla item recipes|
|Game||Armageddon • Boss Health Bar • Boss Rush • Death Mode • Defiled Rune • Fishing • Game controls • Iron Heart • Lore • Proficiency • Revengeance Mode • Vanilla changes|
|Player||Adrenaline Meter • Aggro • Buffs and Debuffs • Death Prevention • Defense • Rage Meter|