From Calamity Mod Wiki
|Tooltip|| Makes any hit while a boss is alive instantly kill you|
Effect can be toggled on and off
Using this while a boss is alive will instantly kill you and despawn the boss
If a boss is defeated with this effect active it will drop 10 treasure bags, 9 in normal mode
If any player dies while a boss is alive the boss will instantly despawn
Armageddon is an item that can be activated and deactivated. When active, it has multiple effects on gameplay:
- While a boss is alive, any direct damage (such as enemy or projectile contact) to the player takes will result in instant death.
- Dying during a boss battle causes the boss to immediately despawn.
- The player's respawn time is much shorter.
- Bosses drop 9 Treasure Bags in Normal Mode and 10 in Expert Mode.
It can be crafted at an Altar and does not have any ingredients.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The instant death effect while the item is active bypasses revival effects from God Slayer armor, Silva armor and Auric Tesla armor as well as Invincible buff from Purified Jam.
- Debuffs such as teleporting using a Rod of Discord under of the effects of Chaos State or Holy Inferno will not kill the player instantly. They decrease the health as usual.
- If used while a boss is alive, it will instantly kill the player and despawn any active bosses.
- The activation does not bypass revival effects, but it will still despawn the boss.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Whenever the player dies while under the effects of this item, the death message will always be "<PlayerName>'s legs appeared where his/her head should be", regardless of the actual cause of death.
- This item uses a similar palette to the Astral Meteor enemies. This is due to the fact that the Astrageldon Slime is a reference to the Armageddon Slime from the Terraria Exxo Avalon mod, which this item shares its name with.
| Tools: Usual Tools • Summoning Tools • Other Tools |
| Game mechanics |
|Environment||Music • Status messages|
|Items||Consumable • Crafting stations (By Hand) • Drops • Rarity • Recipes • Vanilla item crafting|
|Game||Armageddon • Death Mode • Defiled Rune • Game controls • Lore • Revengeance Mode • Vanilla changes|
|Player||Adrenaline Meter • Aggro • Buffs and Debuffs • Defense • Rage Meter|