|AI Type||Armored Digger AI|
|Max Life||20,000 / 40,000|
|Immune to||All debuffs|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
The Armored Digger is a worm-type mini boss that appears in the Cavern layer after Plantera has been defeated. It behaves similarly to The Destroyer, charging at the direction at the player continuously until turning around to ram again. Contact with the enemy will inflict the Chilled and Electrified debuffs upon the player. The worm will also occasionally fire yellow falling projectiles which will linger for a bit until disappearing. It drops Demonic Bone Ash, Draedon's Remote, and rarely the Lead Wizard.
When an Armored Digger spawns, the message "Armored Digger has awoken!" will be displayed. The Armored Digger will despawn when the player leaves the underground layer.
Segments[edit | edit source]
Armored Digger Head
Armored Digger Body
Armored Digger Tail
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Armored Diggers do not replace Diggers, despite the latter replacing Giant Worms earlier in the game.
- Armored Diggers do not spawn when the player is inside a Dungeon or a Jungle Temple.
- Armored Diggers will not spawn when the player is affected by the Zen buff.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As with most worm-type enemies, weapons or ammo with high piercing are the most effective at killing Armored Diggers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- One of its previous sprites had a similar appearance to an old sprite of The Devourer of Gods.