The Asgardian Aegis is a craftable post-Moon Lord accessory with a wide array of defensive effects. It grants 10 defense, immunity to knockback and most debuffs, +40 max life, and 10% damage reduction while submerged in liquid.
While equipped, the wearer can double tap a movement key to perform a supreme holy flame dash. Striking enemies during the shield dash will heavily damage them, inflict God Slayer Inferno, cause holy explosions, and leave behind a lingering Holy Eruption which damages enemies that touch it. Every time an enemy is struck, the wearer is given 4 immunity frames.
Tapping the Elysian Guard keybinding with this accessory equipped reduces movement speed and acceleration by 50% and increases enemy aggression, but increases all damage by 15%, all critical strike chance by 10%, and grants 20 defense. As the shield provides an extremely fast shield dash, the speed penalties of activating Elysian Guard are usually negligible in combat.
This accessory's max life and defense stack with its components. However, the Elysian Guard bonuses will not stack with the Elysian Aegis.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Disabling this accessory's visibility will also disable its dash ability.
- Directly colliding with an enemy during the shield dash deals 1,500 melee damage. This direct hit is affected by melee damage bonuses and the wearer's melee critical strike chance.
- The explosion produced upon colliding with an enemy deals 1,000 damage. This is not boosted by any player stats.
- The Holy Eruption left behind after colliding with an enemy deals 780 damage and can strike 30 times per second. This damage is not boosted by any player stats. The Holy Eruption inflicts Holy Flames for 5 seconds to all enemies which touch it.
- The Asgardian Aegis provides immunity to Bleeding, Broken Armor, Burning, Confused, Cursed, Darkness, Poisoned, Silenced, Slow, Weak, Chilled, Brimstone Flames, Holy Flames and Glacial State.