|This page describes old mod content that was removed or replaced. The information here does not apply to the current version of the Calamity Mod.|
|Type||Boss – Slime|
|AI Type||Astrageldon Slime AI|
10-200 / 16-216 / 24-324
90 / 140 / 210 (pre-Moon Lord)
10,500 (post-Moon Lord)
|Max Life||61,000 / 97,600 / 129,720 / 188,600 (pre-Moon Lord)|
640,000 (post-Moon Lord)
|Defense||0-20 (based on health)|
|Inflicts debuff||God Slayer Inferno|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds / 4 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Your flesh is burning off|
|Immune to||All debuffs except:|
|Coins|| 20 (pre-Moon Lord)|
3 (post-Moon Lord)
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Stardust (30-40)100%
- Astral Jelly (9-12 / 12-16)100%
- Fallen Star (20-40)100%
- Lesser Healing Potion (1-15)100%
- Astrageldon Slime (Lore)(Always on first kill)100%
- Treasure Bag(Astrageldon Slime)100%
After defeating the Moon Lord, the Astrageldon Slime began to drop Lunar Fragments. Additionally in Revengeance Mode or Death Mode, the Astrageldon Slime increased substantially in difficulty, increasing health and damage, and began to drop the Suspicious Looking Jelly Bean.
Astrageldon Slime behaved similarly to most Slimes and attempted to leap towards the player. Its damage, defense, movement speed and firing speed increased significantly as its health lowered. The Astrageldon Slime itself was massive, roughly twice as big as King Slime. Like King Slime, it'd teleport near the player if the player got too far away.
- Periodically teleported into the air above the player in an attempt to crush them.
- Fired eight fireballs of varying speeds in a symmetrical, star-like shape.
- Attempted to shoot fireballs directly at the player, and it fired faster as its health decreases.
- Spawned Astral Slimes as it took damage.
- Once the Moon Lord was defeated, the Astrageldon Slime became significantly more difficult.
|Astral Slime||When damaged|
- Straying too far from it (such as flying to high altitudes) would cause it to despawn, as it couldn't properly teleport to the player.
- The Astrageldon Slime's projectiles post-Moon Lord in Revengeance Mode were able to kill the player instantly as soon as they were touched, so it was advised to be very cautious and wary of them.
- It was recommended to use Angel Treads to avoid the bosses' quick attacks, and to have some sort of triple or quadruple-jump accessory to dodge the boss itself.
- The Adrenaline Meter was easier to build up while fighting Astrageldon Slime, as its attacks were very predictable.
- Astrageldon Slime's theme was Cosmic Disgust, which was composed by the artist DM DOKURO.
- This theme's introduction contains a motif from the Slime God's theme.
- Like Armageddon, it was a reference to the Armageddon Slime from the Exxo Avalon mod.
- Its name was a portmanteau of the words astral, armageddon and gel.
- Although it was a boss and was treated as such, the Astrageldon Slime had no Boss Mask drop.
|Enemies||Angery Flame • Astrageldon Slime • Astral Head • Astrum Deus Probe • Chaos Slime • Devourer Spawn • Future bosses • Perforator Mini • Phantom Turret • Siren Clone • THE LORDE • Ungodly Serpent|
|Game mechanics||Prepare to Die\Cry • Stress|
|Items||Ancient Feather • Ashen Key • Calamity Spawner • Chaos Serpent Shard • Charger Test Item • Crimsaber • Crystallite • Diamond Dust • Energy Orb • Heart Rapier • IOU an item • Living Dew Droplet • Rusty Lockpick • Spectral Feather • SYNTAX ERROR • Twisted Tendril • Wyvern Feather|
|Tiles||Field Generator • Particle Accelerator|