|AI Type||Astrageldon Slime AI|
10-200 / 16-216 / 16-226 / 24-324
90 / 140 / 147 / 210 (pre-Moon Lord)
7,350 / 10,500 (post-Moon Lord)
|Max Life||61,000 / 97,600 / 129,720 / 188,600 (pre-Moon Lord)|
640,000 (post-Moon Lord)
|Defense (DR)||0-20 (based on health) (15% DR)|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds / 4 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Your flesh is burning off|
|Immune to||All debuffs except:|
After defeating the Moon Lord in Revengeance Mode or Death Mode, the Astrageldon Slime will increase substantially in difficulty, increasing health and damage. It will also start to drop Lunar Fragments.
Astrageldon Slime behaves similarly to most Slimes and attempts to leap towards the player. Its damage, defense, movement speed and firing speed will increase significantly as its health lowers. The Astrageldon Slime itself is massive, roughly twice as big as King Slime. Like King Slime, it'll teleport near the player if the player gets too far away.
- Periodically teleports into the air above the player in an attempt to crush them.
- Fires eight fireballs of varying speeds in a symmetrical, star-like shape.
- Attempts to shoot fireballs directly at the player, and will fire faster as its health decreases.
- Spawns Astral Slimes as it takes damage.
- Once the Moon Lord is defeated, the Astrageldon Slime becomes significantly more difficult.
|Astral Slime||When damaged|
- Beware of straying too far from it (such as flying to high altitudes), as it can despawn if it can't properly teleport to the player.
- Astrageldon Slime's projectiles post-Moon Lord in Revengeance Mode are able to kill the player instantly as soon as they are touched, so it is advised to be very cautious and wary of them.
- It is recommended to use Angel Treads to avoid the bosses' quick attacks, and to have some sort of triple or quadruple-jump accessory to dodge the boss itself.
- The Adrenaline Meter is easier to build up while fighting Astrageldon Slime, as its attacks are very predictable.
- Astrageldon Slime's theme is Cosmic Disgust, which was composed by the artist DM DOKURO.
- This theme's introduction contains a motif from the Slime God's theme.
- It is a reference to the Armageddon Slime from the Exxo Avalon mod.
- Its name is a portmanteau of the words astral, armageddon and gel.
- Although it is a boss and treated as such, the Astrageldon Slime has no Boss Mask drop.