|Tooltip||Taking damage drops astral stars from the sky|
Provides immunity to the astral infection debuff
You have a 5% chance to reflect projectiles when they hit you
If this effect triggers you get healed for the projectile's damage
Boosts life regen even while under the effects of a damaging debuff
While under the effects of a damaging debuff you will gain 20 defense
Press O to toggle a teleportation UI
The Astral Arcanum is a craftable post-Moon Lord Revengeance Mode-exclusive accessory. It causes astral stars to fall when the player takes damage, as well as providing immunity to the Astral Infection debuff. When the player is struck by a projectile, there is a 5% chance to reflect it and heal for the amount of damage the projectile would have hit the player for.
It also boosts life regeneration by 3, even while the player is under the effects of a damaging debuff. When worn while being damaged by a debuff, the player's defense will increase by 20 and life regen will increase by an additional 3 (for a total of 6).
Pressing the Astral Arcanum UI Toggle key opens up a small menu, allowing the player to select a destination to teleport to by hovering their cursor above them and clicking. The player can teleport to either the Jungle, Underworld, Dungeon or to a random location. The teleports have no cooldown.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Arcanum of the Void||1|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The teleporting effect of the Astral Arcanum is disabled if the world is on Multiplayer.
- The boost life regen while under the effects of a damaging debuff stat is powerful enough to bypass the disabled life regen stat given from Vulnerability Hex.
- Due to the Jungle's imprecisely defined location, teleporting to the Jungle can place the player nearby it instead of within it. It also tends to place the player underground.
- As the only Revengeance-exclusive item required in its recipe is the Crown Jewel within the Celestial Jewel, it’s quite easy to obtain this item in lower difficulties by enabling Revengeance Mode on an Expert Mode world and defeating King Slime in it.
- If the player is under the effect of one of the alcohols sold by the Drunk Princess, the accessory's life regen bonuses will be reduced to 1 regardless of other debuffs.