|Set Bonus||Inferno effect at below 50% life|
You have a 20% chance to emit a blazing explosion when you are hit
Helm: 5% increased melee damage
Melee attacks and projectiles cause chaos flames to erupt on enemy hits
Headgear: 5% increased ranged damage
You have a 50% chance to fire a homing chaos flare when using ranged weapons
Mask: 5% increased magic damage
Magic attacks summon damaging and healing flare orbs on hit
Helmet: 5% increased minion damage
Summons a chaos spirit to protect you
Hood: 5% increased rogue damage
Rogue weapons have a 10% chance to unleash a volley of chaos flames around the player that chase enemies when used
Rogue builds while not attacking and not moving, up to a max of 120
Rogue stealth only reduces when you attack, it does not reduce while moving
The higher your rogue stealth the higher your rogue damage, crit, and movement speed
|Buff duration||Infinite (Helmet)|
|Buff tooltip||The chaos spirit will protect you|
|Buff duration||Infinite (Under 50% Health)|
|Buff tooltip||Nearby enemies are ignited|
|Sell||30 25 (set)|
A full set consists of an Ataxia Armor and an Ataxia Subligar as well as five different headpieces: The Ataxia Mask, Ataxia Helmet, Ataxia Helm, Ataxia Headgear and Ataxia Hood. All of the helmets share the set bonus, but also each piece providing boosts to the specific class. All helmets also provide temporary immunity to lava and immunity to fire damage.
The Ataxia Armor gives 21 defense, +20 max mana and max life, 5% increased damage and critical strike chance. The Ataxia Subligar gives 15 defense, 7% increased critical strike chance and 15% increased movement speed.
- The Ataxia Helm gives 25 defense, 12% increased melee damage, 10% increased melee critical strike chance and melee attacks inflict On Fire.
Its set bonus grants an additional 5% melee damage. It also causes melee attacks and projectiles to spawn chaos flames on enemy hits, which deal 10% damage of the attack. They can also hit up to 3 times.
- The Ataxia Headgear gives 15 defense, 12% increased ranged damage, 10% increased ranged critical strike chance and reduces ammo cost by 25%.
Its set bonus grants an additional 5% ranged damage and gives ranged weapons have a 50% chance to also fire chaos flares.
- The Ataxia Mask gives 9 defense, increased mana by 100, 12% increased magic damage, 10% reduced mana usage and 10% increased magic critical strike chance.
Its set bonus grants an additional 5% magic damage and allows magic attacks to summon damaging and healing orbs on enemy hits.
- The Ataxia Helmet gives 6 defense, 5% increased summon damage, increased minion knockback and increases max number of minions by 2.
Its set bonus grants an additional 40% minion damage and summons a Chaos Spirit to fight for the player.
- The Chaos Spirit floats over the player's head and fires at enemies for 190 damage. It also inflicts On Fire! for 3.33 seconds.
- The Ataxia Hood gives 12 defense, 12% increased rogue damage, 10% increased rogue critical strike chance and 50% chance of not consuming rogue weapons.
Its set bonus grants an additional 5% rogue damage, gives rogue weapons a 10% chance to spawn chaos flames that home in on enemies, and gives a maximum rogue stealth of 120.
All helmets also provide the set bonus of giving an Inferno effect when below 50% health and a 20% to cause a fiery explosion on hit.
A full set always provides a total of 34 defense, +20 max mana and max life, 8% increased damage, 10% increased critical strike chance and 15% increased movement speed, temporary immunity to lava, immunity to fire damage, an Inferno effect when below 50% health, and a chance for a fiery explosion on hit.
Set[edit | edit source]
Helmet Variants[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
| Ore • Bar • Brick • Brick Wall • Flamebeak Hampick • Chaoswarped Slashaxe|
Hellfire Flamberge • Exsanguination Lance • Chaotrix • Helstorm • Greatbow of Turmoil • Forbidden Sun • Flame Scythe
Ataxia Armor • Discordian Wings • Chaos Amulet