As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
"A godly aura has blessed the world's caverns."
Auric Ore is a post-Moon Lord ore found in the Cavern layer after Jungle Dragon, Yharon has been defeated. Its sole use is to craft Auric Tesla Bars, which are used in creating some of the most powerful gear in the Calamity Mod. It requires at least a Blossom Pickaxe to mine.
Unlike most other ores, Auric Ore spawns in enormous clusters. The largest veins can easily have 150 blocks of ore or more; to compensate, Auric Tesla Bars require a vastly increased number of Auric Ore to craft compared to other bars.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This ore does not have a Slime counterpart.
- Since Auric Ore is only generated the first time Yharon is defeated, the amount of Auric Ore available in a world is limited.
- Auric Ore can be destroyed by explosives after Yharon has been defeated.
- Due to it normally only generating upon Yharon's defeat, Auric Ore is effectively always able to be destroyed by explosives.
- Like Cryonic Ore, it can be seen without the use of light sources (e.g., torches, light pets, etc.)
Blocks • Furniture • Walls