Revengeance Mode No-Hit
This item is dedicated to: Sygilin
|Knockback||1 (Extremely Weak)|
|Use time||9 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Fires an escalating stream of fireballs.|
Fireballs rain meteors, leave dragon dust trails, and launch additional bolts at max speed.
Taking damage while firing the stream will interrupt it and heavily debuff your stats.
Right click to fire two devastating barrages of five empowered fireballs.
'Just don't get hit'
|Debuff duration||6 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Damage, defense, and wing time drastically reduced|
Drataliornus is a craftable Revengeance Mode-exclusive post-Moon Lord bow. It is an upgrade to Blossom Flux and Heavenly Gale. Its left click initially shoots fireballs at a very low rate, but increases in speed until reaching its highest fire rate after six seconds. The fireballs will create small explosions similar to Heavenly Gale's orange bolts and always inflict a slew of debuffs for 8 seconds:
On enemies, these combined debuffs cause the target to be unable to regenerate life, lose 20 defense after an initial 34% decrease, lose 95 health per second, and have their damage reduction cut by 25%.
When the left click is at full speed, Drataliornus' fireballs become much stronger, leave trails of exploding dragon dust, rain meteors on direct hits, summon high-speed exo beams when hitting anything, and occasionally home in on enemies. The exploding dragon dust inflicts Holy Flames for 2 seconds. However, taking damage while using the left click will reset the bow to its lowest speed and inflict the Backfire debuff on the player for six seconds. This debuff halves wing time, reduces defense by 30, reduces damage reduction by 30%, and reduces all damage by 90%.
Its right click fires two waves of five fireballs each, with a very long pause between volleys of two. These fireballs have the same properties as fireballs fired with left click at full speed. There is no special penalty for taking damage while using Drataliornus' right click.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Yharon's Kindle Staff||2|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Its left click has a fixed use time, starting at 34 ticks and then decreasing to 4 ticks at maximum speed.
- Its right click has a fixed use time of 17 ticks per shot, with a 72 tick delay every two shots.
- Drataliornus' fireballs can travel through tiles when fired point-blank into a surface. They lose this property upon exiting blocks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Drataliornus was implemented as a reward for Sygilin after defeating all bosses in Revengeance mode without taking damage.
- The Blossom Flux in this weapon's recipe is a reference to Sygilin defeating all bosses with only the Blossom Flux.
- This item has the second largest crafting tree in the mod, after the Exoblade.
- Drataliornus is a counterpart to Apotheosis, as both weapons have exorbitant crafting trees and use a Legendary weapon and an Exo-weapon as materials.