||1% / 5%
The Blossom Flux is a Hardmode Legendary bow that is rarely dropped by Plantera in Revengeance Mode. It has two modes of attack: its primary fire (left-click) will shoot leaf arrows at a very high rate, and its secondary fire (right-click) launches a spore orb that travels in a wave pattern and explodes into spore clouds upon impact.
Its best modifier is Unreal, although its rate of fire will not be affected.
- Due to its incredible rate of fire and lack of inherent chance to not consume ammo, this weapon can drain arrow reserves extremely quickly.
- Conversely, the Endless Quiver is very useful when paired with the Blossom Flux.
- The primary fire has a fixed use time of 15 ticks, and the secondary fire has a fixed use time of 24 ticks; as a result, no modifier can increase or decrease the firing rate of the bow.
- The secondary fire's spore orbs can inflict critical hits upon striking an enemy, but the gas clouds emitted by the orbs cannot.
- Use Cursed Arrows or Venom Arrows with this weapon, as it does not gain any benefit from ammo choice besides raw damage.
- The velocity of the leaf arrows fired by Blossom Flux is low, but can be mitigated with speed-increasing modifiers such as Hasty or Rapid, with the Archery Potion buff, or by equipping the Magic Quiver.
- This weapon, like all other Legendary weapons, actually has a unique Rarity but is referred here as Lime rarity for consistency between items.
- Like Malachite, the Blossom Flux's rarity alternates between light orange and green colors.
- This weapons projectiles alternate in the same colors as its rarity, like most Legendary Weapons.
The left-click and right-click attacks of the Blossom Flux.