As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
The Blossom Flux is a Hardmode Legendary bow that is rarely dropped by Plantera in Revengeance Mode. It has two modes of attack: its primary fire (left-click) will shoot leaf arrows at a very high rate, and its secondary fire (right-click) launches a spore orb that travels in a wave pattern and explodes into spore clouds upon impact.
Its best modifier is Unreal, although its rate of fire will not be affected.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Due to its incredible rate of fire and lack of inherent chance to not consume ammo, this weapon can drain arrow reserves extremely quickly.
- Conversely, the Endless Quiver is very useful when paired with the Blossom Flux.
- The primary fire has a fixed use time of 16 ticks, and the secondary fire has a fixed use time of 25 ticks; as a result, no modifier can increase or decrease the firing rate of the bow.
- The secondary fire's spore orbs can inflict critical hits upon striking an enemy, but the gas clouds emitted by the orbs cannot.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Use Cursed Arrows or Venom Arrows with this weapon, as it does not gain any benefit from ammo choice besides raw damage.
- The velocity of the leaf arrows fired by Blossom Flux is low, but can be mitigated with speed-increasing modifiers such as Hasty or Rapid, with the Archery Potion buff, or by equipping the Magic Quiver.
- It works well with the Reaper Tooth Necklace as without it, it is near useless against enemies with higher defense because of its low damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Blossum Flux's color scheme is similar to that of Uelibloom equipment, although it cannot be crafted.
- This weapon, like all other Legendary weapons, actually has a unique Rarity but is referred here as Lime rarity for consistency between items.
- This unique rarity alternates between green (#00cb67 ●) and orange (#ffcb67 ●) colors, identical to the Malachite.
- This weapon's projectiles alternate in the same colors as its rarity, like most Legendary Weapons.
|Aegis Blade • Briny Baron • Cosmic Discharge • Blossom Flux • Pristine Fury • Sea's Searing • SHPC • Vesuvius • Cold Divinity • Leonid Progenitor • Malachite|