Boss Health Bar
The Calamity Mod adds a boss health bar to the player's interface that can be toggled with the Boss Health Bar Toggle key (default Numpad 0).
Features[edit | edit source]
- Appears in the lower right corner of the screen when either a boss or mini boss is summoned.
- Has a health percentage gauge, a yellow health bar, and a decorative blue bar separating them.
- The health bar turns red as the enemy takes damage, with the red disappearing if the enemy hasn't taken damage for 0.5 seconds. This is to indicate recent "combo" damage.
- Small text to the lower right of the bar displays the enemy's total and current health.
- When opening the inventory or during Events and invasions, the bar adjusts to the left to make room for the armor and accessories tab or event progress meter.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The boss health bar also works with bosses from other Terraria mods, though it may not work as intended.
- The boss health bar will not appear with any NPC with less than 400 life.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The design is based on the health bars from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
- The boss health bar was co-coded by mod creator Fabsol/MountainDrew and programmer Boffin.
- The Devourer of Gods' final form's health was intentionally displayed as 600%, alluding to its increased armor and health.
|Environment||Events • Music • Status messages|
|Items||Consumable • Crafting stations (By Hand) • Drops • Rarity • Recipes • Vanilla item recipes|
|Game||Armageddon • Boss Health Bar • Boss Rush • Death Mode • Defiled Rune • Fishing • Game controls • Iron Heart • Lore • Proficiency • Revengeance Mode • Vanilla changes|
|Player||Adrenaline Meter • Aggro • Buffs and Debuffs • Death Prevention • Defense • Rage Meter|