The Briny Baron is a Hardmode Legendary broadsword that is rarely dropped by Duke Fishron in Revengeance Mode. It has two different attacks, the primary attack (left-click) being a normal swing that generates a powerful typhoon upon hitting an enemy, and the secondary attack (right-click) firing a homing razorblade projectile without swinging the sword.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
- Both of Briny Baron's projectiles reset enemy immunity frames on hit, effectively damaging them per frame. However, other sources of piercing damage, as well as the swing of the sword itself, can block this effect, preventing it from achieving its full damage output.
- The projectiles produced by the secondary attack can only pierce a limited number of enemies before disappearing.
- The primary fire has a fixed use time of 19 ticks, and the secondary fire has a fixed use time of 14 ticks; as a result, no modifier can increase or decrease the firing rate of the sword.
- Only the left-click attack receives true melee boosts.
- This weapon, like all other Legendary weapons, actually has a unique rarity but is referred here as Yellow rarity for consistency between items.
- This unique rarity alternates between dark blue and turquoise colors, similarly to the Sea's Searing.
- This weapons projectiles alternate in the same colors as its rarity, like most Legendary Weapons.
Briny Baron's left-click attack spawning typhoons upon hitting a Target Dummy
Briny Baron's right-click attack homing in on a Super Dummy