|Use time||16 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Gives the cadance buff which reduces shop prices and enemy aggro|
Increases life regen and increases max life by 25%
Increases heart pickup range
While this potion's buff is active, the Regeneration Potion and the Lifeforce Potion buffs are disabled
|Buff duration||5 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Your heart is pure|
The Cadance Potion is a craftable Pre-Hardmode buff potion. It grants the Cadance buff upon usage, which reduces shop prices by 20%, increases life regen and max life by 25%, and increases heart pickup range. Enemy spawn rates are decreased by 56%, and maximum spawn count is decreased by 44%. The player also becomes immune to the Regeneration and Lifeforce buffs.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This potion can only be crafted at an Alchemy Table.
- Despite mentioning aggro in its tooltip, it actually reduces enemy spawnrates instead. This oddity is shared with the Calming Potion.
- The reduced enemy spawn rates do not stack with Calming Potion, Tarragon armor set bonus, or Auric Tesla armor set bonus.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item's name is a reference to the character Princess Cadance from the TV series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
- This item was formerly known as "Cadence Potion".