The Celestial Tracers are a craftable Revengeance Mode post-Moon Lord accessory that count as Wings, the upgrade of the Elysian Tracers, and the final upgrade of the Hermes Boots line. They provide temporary immunity to lava and the ability to walk on water. While equipped, the player gains very fast speed on land, ice, water and lava. If a player is hit with 200 or more damage, they receive 60 extra immunity frames. Wearing these boots boosts maximum movement speed and acceleration by 10%, allowing the player to reach up to 61 mph while running.
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
- Despite being an upgrade to the Angel Treads, Celestial Tracers only have the flight boost from Rocket Boots and not from Harpy Ring.
- Equipping any accessory that is an upgrade from the Rocket Boots will not boost the flight time.
- Equipping the Harpy Ring or Angel Treads will boost the flight time.
- The lava immunity stacks with other items that grant temporary lava immunity including the Lava Charm, Lava Waders, and Angel Treads.
- Having Celestial Tracers' visibility toggled on allows it to produce all of its particle effects, even if another pair of wings are equipped in vanity.
- The "EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!" portion of the tooltip could possibly be a reference to Goku, the main character of Dragon Ball Z, who uses that particular phrase in a famous moment in the series.