The Celestial Tracers are a craftable post-Moon Lord accessory that count as Wings, the upgrade of the Elysian Tracers, and the final upgrade of the Hermes Boots line. They provide 4 seconds of immunity to lava and the ability to walk on water. While equipped, the player gains very fast speed on land, ice, water and lava. If a player is hit with 200 or more damage, they receive 60 extra immunity frames. Wearing these boots boosts maximum movement speed and acceleration by 10%, allowing the player to reach up to 61 mph while running.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Auric Tesla Bar||4|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite Jungle Dragon, Yharon and Supreme Calamitas using non-standard immunity frames cooldownSlots, therefore making them ignore almost all normal i-frame extensions, the i-frames granted by the Celestial Tracers will still extend the player's immune time when hit by those bosses' projectiles.
- Despite being an upgrade to the Angel Treads, Celestial Tracers only have the flight boost from Rocket Boots and not from Harpy Ring.
- Equipping any accessory that is an upgrade from the Rocket Boots will not boost the flight time.
- Equipping the Harpy Ring or Angel Treads will boost the flight time.
- The lava immunity stacks with other items that grant temporary lava immunity including the Lava Charm, Lava Waders, and Angel Treads.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Having Celestial Tracers' visibility toggled on allows it to produce all of its particle effects, even if another pair of wings are equipped in vanity.