As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Tooltip||Taking speed EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!|
Counts as wings
Horizontal speed: 12
Acceleration multiplier: 3
Excellent vertical speed
Flight time: 280
50% increased running acceleration
Greater mobility on ice
Water and lava walking
Temporary immunity to lava
Being hit for over 200 damage will make you immune for an extended period of time
Provides heat protection in Death Mode
The Celestial Tracers are a craftable post-Moon Lord accessory that count as Wings, the upgrade of the Elysian Tracers, and the final upgrade of the Hermes Boots line. They provide 4 seconds of immunity to lava and the ability to walk on water. While equipped, the player gains very fast speed on land, ice, water and lava. If a player is hit with 200 or more damage, they receive 60 extra immunity frames. Wearing these boots boosts maximum movement speed and acceleration by 10%, allowing the player to reach up to 61 mph while running.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite Jungle Dragon, Yharon and Supreme Calamitas using non-standard immunity frames cooldownSlots, therefore making them ignore almost all normal i-frame extensions, the i-frames granted by the Celestial Tracers will still extend the player's immune time when hit by those bosses' projectiles.
- Despite being an upgrade to the Angel Treads, Celestial Tracers only have the flight boost from Rocket Boots and not from Harpy Ring.
- Equipping any accessory that is an upgrade from the Rocket Boots will not boost the flight time.
- Equipping the Harpy Ring or Angel Treads will boost the flight time.
- The lava immunity stacks with other items that grant temporary lava immunity including the Lava Charm, Lava Waders, and Angel Treads.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Celestial Tracers have near-identical wing stats to Drew's Wings, except that Drew's Wings have a higher flight time by 81 frames. However, Celestial Tracers have improved aerial horizontal acceleration to Drew's Wings due to inherited boot functionality.
- Due to this, some players may prefer using Drew's Wings against Supreme Calamitas instead of the Celestial Tracers, not only for the increased flight time but also the reduced acceleration giving players tighter control over their movement.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Having Celestial Tracers' visibility toggled on allows it to produce all of its particle effects, even if another pair of wings are equipped in vanity.