The Celestus is a craftable post-Moon Lord boomerang. It rapidly throws high velocity scythes which can pierce through infinite enemies and pass through tiles. Each time the thrown scythe strikes a target, it emits a dozen double-edged phantom blades outward from the point of impact. The phantom blades can also pierce infinite enemies and pass through tiles, but cannot create even more blades by themselves.
When Celestus or any of its phantom blades hit an enemy, they will inflict the following debuffs:
- Exo Freeze (0.5 seconds)
- Elemental Mix (2 seconds)
- Cursed Inferno (2 seconds)
- Frostburn (2 seconds)
- On Fire! (2 seconds)
- Ichor (2 seconds)
On enemies, these combined debuffs cause the target to be completely unable to move, lose 208 health per second, have their defense cut in half with an additional 28 defense loss, and become unable to regenerate health. In Revengeance and Death Mode, they will also lose 25% damage reduction.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Spear of Paleolith||1|
|Yharon Soul Fragment||3|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only the rogue variants of the Elemental Disk and the Pwnagehammer can be used in crafting the Celestus.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This weapon greatly benefits from Nanotech. Every time it splits on enemy contact, each projectile can spawn the homing bombs, and have the same chance to instantly kill regular enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although the thrown weapon was redesigned in the 1.4 series of updates, the split projectiles still use the old sprite.
|Auric Tesla armor • Celestial Tracers|