Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
From Calamity Mod Wiki
|AI Type||Cnidrion AI|
|Damage||20 / 40|
|Max Life||400 / 800|
|Defense (DR)||10 (10% DR)|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Cnidrion can swim through blocks in order to reach the player.
- Because of this, Cnidiron can easily surprise starting players by dropping through the ceiling or rising through the floor onto them.
- It is exceptionally useful for those trying to obtain Victide Bars, as it drops all of the necessary components.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cnidrion is of the few enemies that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer.
- It can be a dangerous enemy for Pre-Hardmode players exploring the Desert.