|AI Type||Cnidrion AI|
|Damage||20 / 40 / 50 / 62 (Contact)|
24 / 36 / 45 (Water blasts)
|Max Life||400 / 800|
|Defense (DR)||10 (5% DR)|
|Debuff duration||4 seconds (Water blasts)|
|Debuff tooltip||You are dripping water|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cnidrion is of the few enemies that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer.
- It can be a dangerous enemy for Pre-Hardmode players exploring the Desert.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Cnidrion can swim through blocks in order to reach the player.
- Because of this, Cnidrion can easily surprise starting players by dropping through the ceiling or rising through the floor onto them.
- It is exceptionally useful for those trying to obtain Victide Bars, as it drops all of the necessary components.