|AI Type||Colossal Squid AI|
|Damage||150 / 300 / 375 / 431 (Contact)|
140 / 220 / 253 (Ink bombs)
92 / 145 / 167 (Ink clouds)
|Max Life||220,000 / 440,000|
|Defense (DR)||50 (5% DR)|
|Debuff duration||Infinite (while eaten)|
|Debuff tooltip||You can't see!|
|Immune to||All debuffs except:|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- (26-38) (+5-7 extra)50%
The Colossal Squid is a mini boss that spawns in the 3rd layer of the Abyss biome. Once the player gets too close or hits it, it attempts to kill the player by ramming them and firing damaging ink bombs, which burst and split into smaller ink globs. It also has the ability to float onto the player, inflicting the Obstructed debuff, greatly reducing visibility and inflicting rapid damage until they are released.
It can be detected with the Lifeform Analyzer.
On contact, the Colossal Squid additionally inflicts the following debuffs:
- Darkness for 10 seconds
- Crush Depth for 10 seconds
- Horror for 5 seconds in Revengeance Mode
- Marked for 5 seconds in Revengeance Mode
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While being eaten by the Colossal Squid, the player's Aggro stat will be reduced by 750, essentially meaning that enemies will not target the player when that is occurring.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A theme that was intended to play while fighting the Colossal Squid, as well as Eidolon Wyrms and Reaper Shark has been made by DM DOKURO, known as Threats of the Ocean Floor. However, it will not be used in-game.