As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
The Colossal Squid is a mini boss that spawns in the 3rd layer of the Abyss biome. Once the player gets too close or hits it, it attempts to kill the player by ramming them and firing damaging ink bombs, which burst and split into smaller ink globs. It also has the ability to float onto the player and "eat" them, inflicting the Obstructed debuff, greatly reducing visibility and inflicting rapid damage until they are released.
It can be detected with the Lifeform Analyzer.
On contact, the Colossal Squid additionally inflicts the following debuffs:
- Darkness for 10 seconds
- Crush Depth for 10 seconds
- Horror for 5 seconds in Revengeance Mode
- Marked for 5 seconds in Revengeance Mode
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While being eaten by the Colossal Squid, the player's Aggro stat will be reduced by 750, essentially meaning that enemies will not target the player when that is occurring.
- However, creatures in the Abyss have their own unique detection radius system which is unaffected by the player's Aggro stat.
- If the Colossal Squid has latched on to the player, attempting to teleport out of the Abyss through any means will pull the Colossal Squid with them.