The Cosmic Discharge's spear striking three target dummies
though a wall.
The Cosmic Discharge is a post-Moon Lord Legendary flail that is rarely dropped by The Devourer of Gods in Revengeance Mode.
It functions like the Solar Eruption, firing a long spear-like projection from the player's position that quickly retracts. It is capable of striking through walls and generates an explosion on enemy hits for additional damage, as well as granting the player the Cosmic Freeze buff. This buff increases life regeneration while standing still and freezes enemies in a small radius around the player.
Its best modifier is Godly.
- This weapon is highly effective for farming the Pumpkin Moon and Frost Moon events after the Devourer of Gods has been killed, and only requires farming the Devourer to acquire.
- The weapon is effective for crowd control in general due to the powerful explosions it creates on enemy hits, its ability to pierce many enemies, and its ability to grant the player Cosmic Freeze.
- The Cosmic Discharge is the only Legendary weapon that does not have a secondary right-click attack.
- Due to only dropping from a boss later in progression than any other Legendary weapon, the Cosmic Discharge is often considered the hardest Legendary weapon to obtain.
- This weapon, like all other Legendary weapons, has a unique Rarity but is listed as Pure Green for consistency reasons.
- This unique rarity alternates between light turquoise and dark purple colors.