Crumbling Potion

From Calamity Mod Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Crumbling Potion
  • Crumbling Potion item sprite
Stack digit 3.pngStack digit 0.png
Statistics
TypePotionCrafting material
Use time16 Very Fast
TooltipIncreases melee and rogue critical strike chance by 5%
Melee and rogue attacks break enemy armor
Grants BuffArmor CrumblingArmor Crumbling
Buff duration5 minutes
Buff tooltipMelee and rogue attacks break enemy armor
Inflicts DebuffArmor CrunchArmor Crunch
100% chance

Debuff duration2, 4 or 6 seconds
Debuff tooltipYour armor is shredded
RarityRarity Level: 3
Sell 40 Silver Coin.png

The Crumbling Potion is a craftable Pre-Hardmode buff potion. Upon consumption it grants the Armor Crumbling buff, causing all melee and rogue attacks to inflict the Armor Crunch debuff as well as increases melee and rogue critical strike chance by 5%.

Crafting[edit | edit source]

Recipe[edit | edit source]

Crafting Station
Alchemy Table.png Alchemy Table
Ingredient(s) Amount
Bottled Water.png Bottled Water 5
Ancient Bone Dust.png Ancient Bone Dust 1
Forbidden Fragment.png Forbidden Fragment 1
Essence of Sunlight.png Essence of Sunlight 1
Result
Crumbling Potion.png Crumbling Potion 5
Crafting Station
Alchemy Table.png Alchemy Table
Ingredient(s) Amount
Bottled Water.png Bottled Water 1
Blood Orb.png Blood Orb 20
Result
Crumbling Potion.png Crumbling Potion 1

Used In[edit | edit source]

Result IngredientsCrafting Station
Shattering Potion Crumbling PotionCrumbling Potion (2) Alchemy Table.png Alchemy Table
Beetle HuskBeetle Husk

Notes[edit | edit source]

  • On attack, there is a 25% chance for Armor Crunch to inflicted for 6 seconds, a 37.5% chance to be inflicted for 4 seconds, and a 37.5% chance to be inflicted for 2 seconds.