Deathwind is a post-Moon Lord bow that is dropped by The Devourer of Gods. Upon use, the Deathwind turns Wooden Arrows into an array of nebula lasers towards the cursor's location. Shooting it once will cause 4-5 lasers to be fired, with the lasers inflicting the Frostburn debuff for 10 seconds.
Due to the Deathwind's average knockback, it would be advised to stay away from tight spaces when using the bow, as one may find themselves overwhelmed by hordes of enemies.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Deathwind does not pierce tiles.
- Blue lasers will always pierce enemies, however, pink lasers will only pierce if the enemy shot at is killed.
- Using any other arrows than Wooden arrows will not cause the lasers to spawn.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Having the ability to maintain relatively high DPS makes the Deathwind a good bossing weapon and a decent farming weapon because of its ability to pierce.
- Pay attention to the projectiles being fired by the Deathwind, as this can make fighting certain enemies easier.