From Calamity Mod Wiki
|Tooltip|| Halves your max HP and increases enemy damage resistance by 50%.|
Increases most rare item drop chances and enemies drop 2 times the cash.
Using this while a boss is alive will instantly kill you and despawn the boss.
Can be toggled on and off.
- Halves the player's maximum life.
- Increases enemy damage resistance (DR) by 50%.
- If an item's drop chance is less than 5%, it will be raised to 5%.
- For some Calamity only items, this allows them to be dropped twice, albeit with a very low chance.
- Doubles the amount of money that drops from enemies.
- Some enemies will drop items that they normally will only drop in certain biomes.
It can be crafted at an Altar and does not have any ingredients.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If used while a boss is alive, it will instantly kill the player and despawn any active bosses.
- The effect of this item tends to cause some bosses to spawn twice at the same time.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the Defiled Chalice from the game Bloodborne, and has some similar functions to it.
- This item resembles a Buff/Debuff icon, much like SYNTAX ERROR.
| Tools: Usual Tools • Summoning Tools • Other Tools |
| Game mechanics |
|Environment||Music • Status messages|
|Items||Consumable • Crafting stations (By Hand) • Drops • Rarity • Recipes • Vanilla item crafting|
|Game||Armageddon • Death Mode • Defiled Rune • Game controls • Lore • Revengeance Mode • Vanilla changes|
|Player||Adrenaline Meter • Aggro • Buffs and Debuffs • Defense • Rage Meter|