Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Wall of Flesh||1||100%|
The Demon Trophy is a Hardmode consumable dropped by the Wall of Flesh in all difficulty modes. It boosts enemy spawn rates in the current world by 25% and is not reversible once used. It can only be consumed once.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effect of the Demon Trophy will stack with spawn rate modifiers such as Water Candles, Battle Potions, Revengeance Mode, etc.
- Once the Demon Trophy has been used in the world, the Wall of Flesh will no longer drop it and it will also no longer be contained in its Treasure Bag.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It can help make grinding for rare items more efficient due to increasing the spawn rate of enemies.
- Though the Demon Trophy effect is permanent, buffs that reduce enemy spawn rate such as Zen Potion will alleviate much of its effect when increased spawn rates are not desired.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In previous versions of the mod, the trophy toggled on or off Prepare to Die mode instead.
- In the mod's source files, the trophy is referred to as 'MLGRune' in reference to its previous function.