The Demon Trophy is a Hardmode consumable dropped by the Wall of Flesh in all difficulty modes. It boosts enemy spawn rates in the current world by 25% and is not reversible once used.
- The effect of a Demon Trophy will not stack with itself, but will stack with spawn rate modifiers such as Water Candles, Battle Potions, Revengeance Mode, etc.
- Although Demon Trophies cannot stack their effects with themselves, attempting to use multiple Demon Trophies in a single world will still consume the additional trophies with no effect.
- It can help make grinding for rare items more efficient due to increasing the spawn rate of enemies.
- Though the Demon Trophy effect is permanent, buffs that reduce enemy spawn rate such as Zen Potion will alleviate much of its effect when increased spawn rates are not desired.
- In previous versions of the mod, the trophy toggled on or off Prepare to Die mode instead.
- In the mod's source files, the trophy is referred to as 'MLGRune' in reference to its previous function.