|AI Type||Draconic Swarmer AI|
|Damage||110 / 220 / 242 / 255 (Contact)|
165 / 330 / 363 / 382 (Charge)
|Max Life||12,000 / 24,000 / 30,000|
|Immune to||All debuffs except:|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Effulgent Feather (2-4)100%
The Draconic Swarmer is a post-Moon Lord enemy that rarely spawns in the Surface Jungle, and Underground Jungle at an even rarer chance. It attacks by accelerating towards the player for a short time, pauses, and repeats. It is summoned by The Dragonfolly and is more aggressive during the fight.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Draconic Swarmers spawned by The Dragonfolly will not drop any Effulgent Feathers.
- The Effulgent Feathers dropped by these enemies allow the player to craft the Dragon Egg used to summon Yharon, without needing to fight The Dragonfolly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In previous versions of the mod, the Draconic Swarmer was exclusively a boss servant.
- The Draconic Swarmer is referred to as 'BumbleFolly' and 'BumbleFuck2' in the mod's source files; BumbleFolly being a combination of both the current and previous names for The Dragonfolly.