- If you were looking for something other than the Draedon's Remote, see Draedon (disambiguation).
Draedon's Remote is a consumable Hardmode item, which drops from Armored Diggers. When used at night, summons all three Mechanical Bosses at once. The bosses are much stronger (and larger) than in their original fights.
The summoned bosses have the following stats raised:
- Both of The Twins' health have been raised by x1.8.
- The Destroyer's health is raised by x1.8 and its size by x1.5.
- Each Probe's health is raised by x1.6 and size by x1.2.
- Skeletron Prime's head's health is raised by x1.45.
- Skeletron Prime's Cannon, Laser, Saw, and Vice's health are all raised by x1.05.
- While at least one of the Mechanical Bosses summoned by the remote is alive, the player will take 20% more damage from all sources.
Attempting to use the item while any of the three Mechanical Bosses are still alive will do nothing.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The health increase to the Mechanical Bosses in Revengeance Mode is overridden by this item.
- Due to the difficulty of the encounter, it's recommended for the player to make sure they are prepared before attempting it.
- The Mechanical Bosses summoned by this item do not drop any additional loot outside of their typical drop pool.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its tooltip is a reference to the "Mecha Mayhem" achievement from the vanilla game, which is granted to the player upon killing all three Mechanical Bosses at once.