- If you were looking for something other than the Draedon's Remote, see Draedon (disambiguation).
Draedon's Remote is a consumable Hardmode item, which drops from Armored Diggers. When used at night, it will summon all three Mechanical Bosses at once. The bosses are much stronger (and larger) than in their original fights.
The summoned bosses have the following stats changed:
- Both of The Twins' health have been raised by x1.8.
- The Destroyer's health is raised by x1.8 and its size by x1.5.
- Each Probe's health is raised by x1.6 and size by x1.2.
- Skeletron Prime's head's health is raised by x1.45.
- Skeletron Prime's Cannon, Laser, Saw, and Vice's health are all lowered by x0.8.
- While at least one of the Mechanical Bosses summoned by the remote is alive, the player will take 20% more damage from all sources.
- All 3 Mechanical bosses will now drop 8-16 Mysterious Circuitry and Dubious Plating.
Attempting to use the item while any of the three Mechanical Bosses are still alive will do nothing.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The health increase to the Mechanical Bosses in Revengeance Mode is overridden by this item.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its tooltip is a reference to the "Mecha Mayhem" achievement from the vanilla game, which is granted to the player upon killing all three Mechanical Bosses at once.