Revengeance Mode No-Hit
This item is dedicated to: Akeeli/Sygilin
|Knockback||1 (Extremely Weak)|
|Use time||24 Fast|
|Tooltip||Fires an escalating stream of fireballs.|
Fireballs rain meteors, leave dragon dust trails, and launch additional bolts at max speed.
Taking damage while firing the stream will interrupt it and heavily debuff your stats.
Right click to fire two devastating barrages of five empowered fireballs.
'Just don't get hit'
Drataliornus is a craftable Revengeance Mode-exclusive post-Moon Lord bow. It is an upgrade to Blossom Flux and Heavenly Gale. Its left click initially shoots fireballs at a very low rate, but increases in speed until reaching its highest fire rate after six seconds. The fireballs will create small explosions similar to Heavenly Gale's orange bolts and always inflict a slew of debuffs for 8 seconds:
On enemies, these combined debuffs cause the target to be unable to regenerate life, lose 60 defense, lose 95 health per second, and have their damage reduction cut by 34%.
When the left click is at full speed, Drataliornus' fireballs become much stronger, leave trails of exploding dragon dust, rain meteors on direct hits, summon high-speed exo beams when hitting anything, and occasionally home in on enemies. The exploding dragon dust inflicts Holy Flames for 2 seconds. However, taking damage while using the left click will reset the bow to its lowest speed and temporarily halve wing flight time.
Exo beams also inflict the following debuffs on hit enemies:
- Exo Freeze (0.5 seconds)
- Elemental Mix (2 seconds)
- Cursed Inferno (2 seconds)
- Frostburn (2 seconds)
- On Fire! (2 seconds)
- Ichor (2 seconds)
Its right click fires two waves of five fireballs each, with a very long pause between volleys of two. These fireballs have the same properties as fireballs fired with left click at full speed but have 50% less base damage. There is no special penalty for taking damage while using Drataliornus' right click.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Its left click has a fixed use time, starting at 34 ticks and then decreasing to 4 ticks at maximum speed.
- Its right click has a use time of 12 ticks per shot, with a 48 tick delay every two shots.
- Drataliornus' fireballs can travel through tiles when fired point-blank into a surface. They lose this property upon exiting blocks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Drataliornus was implemented as a reward for Akeeli (known as Sygilin at the time) after defeating all bosses in Revengeance Mode without taking damage.
- The Blossom Flux in this weapon's recipe is a reference to Akeeli defeating all bosses with only the Blossom Flux.
- Drataliornus can be considered a counterpart to the Apotheosis, as both weapons have exorbitant crafting trees themed around certain bosses and use a Legendary weapon as a material.