The Drunk Princess is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- A player in the world has Fabsol's Vodka in their inventory.
- The world is in Hardmode.
When threatened by enemies, she will defend herself with a ray of light.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Grape Beer||1||Always available.|
|Red Wine||3||Always available.|
|Tequila||7 50||Always available.|
|Rum||7 50||Always available.|
|Fabsol's Vodka||15||Always available.|
|Bloody Mary||15||During a Blood Moon|
|Star Beam Rye||20||During the night if Astrum Aureus has been defeated.|
|Moscow Mule||25||Always available.|
|White Wine||25||Always available.|
|Evergreen Gin||25||Always available.|
|Cinnamon Roll||25||Always available.|
|Tequila Sunrise||30||Always available.|
|Caribbean Rum||30||Always available.|
|Weightless Candle||2||Always available.|
|Vigorous Candle||2||Always available.|
|Resilient Candle||2||Always available.|
|Spiteful Candle||2||Always available.|
|Odd Mushroom||3||Always available.|
Names[edit | edit source]
- The Drunk Princess will always be named Cirrus.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I could smell my vodka from MILES away!"
- "Have any spare rooms available? Preferably candle-lit with a hefty supply of booze."
- "Drink something that turns you into a magical flying unicorn so you can be super gay."
- "Did anyone ever tell you that large assets cause back pain? Well, they were right."
- "Hey [name of Patreon donor], [name of Patreon donor], and [name of Patreon donor]! You're all pretty good! ...wait, who are you?"
During the Day:
- "Like I always say, when you're drunk you can put up with a lot more."
- "I'm literally balls drunk off my sass right now."
- "I'm either laughing because I'm drunk or because I've lost my mind. Probably both."
- "When I'm drunk I'm way happier...at least until the talking worms start to appear."
- "I should reprogram the whole game while drunk and send it back to the testers."
- "What a great day, might just drink so much that I get poisoned again."
During the Night:
- "Now I want to get alcohol, first drinks are on me!"
- "Here's a challenge...take a drink whenever you take a hit. Oh wait, you'd die."
- "Well I was planning to light some candles in order to relax...ah well, time to program while drunk."
- "Yes, everyone knows the mechworm is buggy."
- "That's west, [Name of Player]. You're fired again."
- "Are you sure you're 21? ...alright, fine, but don't tell anyone I sold you this."
During a Blood Moon:
- "Hey! Nice night. I'm gonna make some Bloody Marys. Celery included. Want one?"
- "More blood for the blood gods!"
- "Everyone else is so rude tonight. If they don't get over it soon I'll break down their doors and make them!"
- "Being drunk I have no moral compass atm." (Damages the player for half their health)
During a Party:
- "You'll always find me at parties where booze is involved...well, you'll always find booze where I'm involved."
During Martian Madness:
- "Shoot down the space invaders! Sexy time will be postponed if we are invaded by UFOs!"
During the Boss Rush:
- "We expect you to turn in a perfect performance!"
If any boss is active:
- "Nothard/10, if I fight bosses I wanna feel like screaming 'OH YES DADDY!' while I die repeatedly."
If Cryogen has been defeated:
- "God I can't wait to beat on some ice again!"
If Leviathan has been defeated:
- "Only things I am attracted to are fish women, women, men who look like women, and that's it."
If Polterghast has been defeated:
- "I saw a ghost down by the old train tracks once flailing wildly at the lily pads, those were the days."
If The Devourer of Gods has been defeated:
- "I hear it's amazing when the famous purple-stuffed worm out in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri rock. I need scissors! 61!"
If Tavernkeep is present:
- "Tell [Name of Tavernkeep] to stop calling me. He’s not wanted."
- "My booze will always be better than [Name of Tavernkeep]'s and nobody can convince me otherwise."
If Stylist is present:
- "You still can't stop me from selling alcohol and trying to move in with [Name of Stylist]"
- "I love it when [Name of Stylist]'s hands get sticky from all that...wax."
- "[Name of Stylist] works wonders for my hair...among other things."
If Dryad is present:
- "[Name of Dryad] is cool too but she'd outlive me."
If Archmage is present:
- "I never realized how well-endowed [Name of Archmage] was. It had to be the largest icicle I had ever seen."
If Moon Lord has been defeated:
- "I'll always be watching."
- "Why did one creature need that many tentacles? ...actually, don't answer that."
- "There's chemicals in the water...and it's turning the frogs gay!" (If it is Raining)
- "Oh yeah now you're drinking the good stuff! Do you like it? I created the recipe by mixing fairy dust, crystals, and other magical crap."
If the player is riding the Alicorn mount:
- "...so, you're riding me huh? That's not weird at all."
- "Are you coming on to me?"
- "If I was a magical horse in this reality I'd be out in space swirling cocktails as I watch space worms battle for my enjoyment."
If the player has the Chibii Devourer equipped:
- "Is that a toy? Looks like something I'd carry around if I was 5 years old."
If the player has the Siren's Heart equipped:
- "Nice...scales...did it get hot in here?"
When selecting Death Count:
- "You have failed [Number of Deaths] time(s)."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Discount Card will not reduce the prices of any items sold by the Drunk Princess.
- The price of all items sold by The Drunk Princess are increased.
- The cost of all drinks are increased by 50%
- The cost of all candles are increased by 300%
- The cost of odd mushroom is increased by 200%
- The displayed sell value of all items sold by the Drunk Princess are false due to her increased sell prices.
- The sell price of all drinks are decreased from 20% of the buy price to 13.34%
- The sell price of all candles are decreased from 20% of the buy price to 5%
- The sell price of odd mushroom are decreased from 20% of the buy price to 6.67%
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Drunk Princess is a self-insertion of the owner of the mod, also known as Cirrus, Fabsol or MountainDrew, who has been known to get drunk a lot on several occasions.
- The Drunk Princess has only one possible name, sharing this trait with Santa Claus, the Sea King, and the Archmage.
- One of her quotes mentions the names of users who have donated to the mod on Patreon.
- The quote about reprogramming the whole game while drunk is a fourth-wall breaking quote, implying the creator of the mod getting drunk and sending a broken mod to the beta testers of the mod.
- The quote about the buggy mechworm is a reference to the bugs caused by Staff of the Mechworm being frequently reported by the community.
- The quote about blood for the blood gods is a reference to the game Warhammer 40,000.
- The quote about chemicals in the water is a reference to the American radio show host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.
- The quote about it being west and the player getting fired is a reference to Spongebob Squarepants.
- The quote about the Hara-kiri rock and scissors as well as space invaders reference to the lines spoken by the Colonel in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.
- The Drunk Princess is most likely a lesbian, as evidenced by her attraction to the Stylist and her post-Leviathan quote, or bisexual, considering her implied sexual encounter with the Archmage.
- The "Talking Worms" quote is a reference to The Devourer of Gods, as during the boss fight, it repeatedly talks to the player.
- The Death Count does not factor in deaths due to Armageddon's instant kill effect while a boss is alive.
- In the mod's source files, the Drunk Princess is referred to as 'FAP'.