This item is dedicated to: Earth
Earth is a craftable post-Moon Lord developer broadsword that can also be dropped by Supreme Calamitas while in Expert Mode. When the sword strikes an enemy, it has a 50% chance to lower the hit enemy's defense by 50. Additionally upon striking an enemy, the player is healed by 1 to 68 life, and multicolored meteors rain from the top of the screen to the cursor's position, phasing through tiles. Each meteor will inflict the On Fire!, Cursed Inferno, and Frostburn debuffs for 10 seconds. Upon contact with an enemy, or after travelling a short length, the meteor will split into red, green, and blue tile-ignoring meteors that each have their own special property.
- The red meteors cause explosions upon impact, which deal damage over a large area and inflict the Holy Flames debuff for 8.33 seconds.
- The green meteors spawn healing orbs upon hitting an enemy.
- The blue meteors inflict the Glacial State debuff for 10 seconds.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weapon's name, while being a reference to one of the developers, may also be a reference to Terraria's original strongest sword, the Terra Blade. The prefix "Terra-" means "Earth."
- The sword has a trigger just below the hilt.