As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Tooltip||Its reflection shows naught but darkness|
+20 maximum stealth
6% increased rogue damage, and 6% increased rogue crit chance
Vastly reduces enemy aggression, even in the abyss
Stealth generates 20% faster when standing still
Mobile stealth generation exponentially accelerates while not attacking
Stealth strikes have a 100% critical hit chance
Stealth strikes only expend 50% of your max stealth
Grants a small chance to evade attacks in a blast of darksun light, which inflicts extreme damage in a wide area
Evading an attack grants full stealth
This evade has a 20s cooldown before it can occur again
|Inflicts Debuff||Eclipse Evade Cooldown|
|Debuff duration||20 seconds (when hit)|
|Debuff tooltip||Your Eclipse Mirror's dodge is recharging|
- The player's rogue stealth cap is increased by 20.
- The player's rogue damage and critical strike chance are increased by 6% each.
- Enemy aggro is reduced by 700.
- The player can build rogue stealth 20% faster while standing still.
- The player receives an increase to rogue stealth regeneration rate while moving and not attacking.
- All stealth strikes only require half of the player's maximum stealth to perform, only consume half of the player’s maximum stealth once performed, and are guaranteed to critically strike.
- If the player is hit by an enemy, there is a chance that a blast of darksun light will be released, nullifying damage from the hit and massively damaging enemies in a wide area. This effect has a twenty-second cooldown and will not trigger again until the cooldown is finished. Additionally, if this effect occurs, the player's stealth will be instantly maxed out.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The evasion's darksun blast has a base damage of 8000.
- This accessory can be considered the counterpart to the Nanotech, as it focuses more on the damage aspect of the Rogue class, and this accessory focuses more on Rogue Stealth.