|Tooltip||Melee attacks inflict most debuffs|
15% increased melee speed, damage, and 5% increased melee critical strike chance
Increased invincibility after taking damage
Temporary immunity to lava
Increased melee knockback
Melee attacks have a chance to instantly kill normal enemies
The Elemental Gauntlet is a craftable post-Moon Lord accessory that is the final upgrade to the Fire Gauntlet and Yharim's Insignia. It provides a 15% increase to melee speed and damage and a 5% increase to melee critical strike chance, increases melee knockback, increase the length of invincibility frames after taking damage, gives the player temporary immunity to lava, and adds a 6.67% chance for any melee attack to kill any non-Boss enemy.
While wearing the Elemental Gauntlet, any enemy struck by a melee attack will be inflicted with these debuffs:
- Abyssal Flames for 2 seconds
- Elemental Mix for 2 seconds (20% chance for Glacial State)
- God Slayer Inferno for 2 seconds
- Poisoned for 2 seconds
- On Fire! for 2 seconds
- Cursed Inferno for 2 seconds
- Frostburn for 2 seconds
- Ichor for 2 seconds
- Venom for 2 seconds
The combined effects of the debuffs cause the target foe to lose 505 health per second, have their defense cut in half, with an additional -38 defense, -25% damage reduction, and become unable to move for the 2 second duration of the debuffs.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Immune NPCs[edit | edit source]
The instant kill effect does not occur while any bosses are alive and additionally does not affect any of the following NPCs.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When at low health, Yharim's Insignia can provide greater stat boosts than the Elemental Gauntlet.
- The effects of this also apply to melee damage dealt by friendly NPCs.