|Tooltip||Melee attacks inflict most debuffs|
15% increased melee speed, damage, and 5% increased melee critical strike chance
20% increased true melee damage
Increased invincibility after taking damage
Temporary immunity to lava
Increased melee knockback
Provides heat and cold protection in Death Mode
The Elemental Gauntlet is a craftable post-Moon Lord accessory that is the final upgrade to the Titan Glove and Feral Claws. It provides a 15% increase to melee speed and damage and a 5% increase to melee critical strike chance, a 20% increase to true melee damage, increases melee knockback, increase the length of immunity frames after taking damage, and gives the player temporary immunity to lava.
While wearing the Elemental Gauntlet, any enemy struck by a melee attack will be inflicted with these debuffs:
- Abyssal Flames for 2 seconds
- Elemental Mix for 2 seconds (20% chance for Glacial State)
- God Slayer Inferno for 2 seconds
- Cursed Inferno for 2 seconds
- Frostburn for 2 seconds
- Ichor for 2 seconds
- Venom for 2 seconds
The combined effects of the debuffs cause the target foe to lose 505 health per second, have their defense cut in half, with an additional -38 defense, -25% damage reduction, and become unable to move for the 2 second duration of the debuffs.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Ascendant Spirit Essence||4|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effects of this also apply to melee damage dealt by friendly NPCs.
- The true melee damage bonus from the accessory does not stack with its Gauntlet-themed downgrades (Fire Gauntlet and lower).
- However, Yharim's Insignia isn't affected by this, totalling 30% increased true melee damage when stacked.