|Tooltip||Ranged projectiles have a chance to split|
Ranged weapons have a chance to instantly kill normal enemies
10% increased ranged damage and 5% increased ranged critical strike chance
20% reduced ammo usage and increased life regen, minion knockback, defense, and pick speed
Greatly increases arrow speed and grants a 20% chance to not consume arrows
The Elemental Quiver is a craftable post-Moon Lord accessory that is an upgrade to the Artemis Emblem. While equipped, it gives all ranged projectiles a chance to "split" at any point while they are active, firing two copy projectiles perpendicular to the source projectile which each deal 50% of the damage of their source projectile (rounded down) and last 1 second each. The original projectile will remain active and can "split" multiple times, however the copy projectiles are not able to split further.
Additionally, the Elemental Quiver gives ranged projectiles a 6.67% chance to instantly kill any non-boss enemy, increases all ranged damage by 10% and critical strike chance by 5%, increases minion knockback by 50%, and provides all effects the Artemis Emblem provides; 20% reduced ammo usage, 5 defense, +2 life regen, and 15% increased pick speed. It also inherits the arrow speed increase from the Magic Quiver.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Immune NPCs[edit | edit source]
The instant kill effect does not occur while any bosses are alive and additionally does not affect any of the following NPCs.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All ranged projectiles have a 1/200 chance of splitting for every frame, which is a 3/10 (30%) chance every second.
- Split projectiles are not considered ranged projectiles and will not increase ranged proficiency on hit. This is what prevents the split projectiles from splitting further.
- The effects of this also apply to any friendly NPC’s projectiles, such as the Guide’s or any other Town NPC.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Elemental Quiver stacks with the Artemis Emblem, so with both equipped the player can have a total of 20% increased ranged damage, 10% ranged crit chance, 36% reduced ammo usage, 10 defense, life regen increased by 4, 50% increased minion knockback and 30% increased mining speed as well as all the other Elemental Quiver effects.