|Tooltip||Ranged projectiles have a chance to split|
15% increased ranged damage and 5% increased ranged critical strike chance and 20% reduced ammo usage
5 increased defense, 2 increased life regen, and 15% increased pick speed
Greatly increases arrow speed and grants a 20% chance to not consume arrows
The Elemental Quiver is a craftable post-Moon Lord accessory that is an upgrade to the Artemis Emblem. While equipped, it gives all ranged projectiles a chance to "split" at any point while they are active, firing two copy projectiles perpendicular to the source projectile which each deal 50% of the damage of their source projectile (rounded down) and last 1 second each. The original projectile will remain active and can "split" multiple times, however the copy projectiles are not able to split further.
Additionally, the Elemental Quiver increases all ranged damage by 15% and critical strike chance by 5%, and provides all effects the Artemis Emblem provides; 20% reduced ammo usage, 5 defense, +2 life regen, and 15% increased pick speed. It also inherits the arrow speed increase from the Magic Quiver.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Ascendant Spirit Essence||4|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All ranged projectiles have a 1/200 chance of splitting for every frame, which is a 3/10 (30%) chance every second.
- Split projectiles are not considered ranged projectiles and will not increase ranged proficiency on hit. This is what prevents the split projectiles from splitting further.
- The effects of this also apply to any friendly NPC’s projectiles, such as the Guide’s or any other Town NPC.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Elemental Quiver stacks with the Artemis Emblem, so with both equipped the player can have a total of 25% increased ranged damage, 10% ranged crit chance, 36% reduced ammo usage, 10 defense, life regen increased by 4, and 30% increased mining speed as well as all the other Elemental Quiver effects.