The Elephant Killer is a craftable post-Moon Lord classless weapon. It is a direct upgrade of the Lightning Hawk and the final upgrade of the Magnum. Like its predecessors, it deals massive damage to enemies and deals increased damage to organic creatures.
Once a boss is spawned, the Elephant Killer is only fireable three times until the boss is defeated.
The weapon cannot receive any modifiers.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Organic creatures have 4% of their maximum life added to the Elephant Killer's damage when they are hit. The damage is capped at 6.67% of the target's maximum life.
- The Elephant Killer does not gain any critical strike chance from Accessories, Modifiers and Armor bonuses.
- Despite having a 66% critical strike chance, the Elephant Killer can not critically strike as it deals classless damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weapon is a reference to the gun of the same name from the game Resident Evil 6.
- The Elephant Killer's appearance resembles that of a Chiappa Rhino.