The Elysian Aegis is a post-Moon Lord accessory dropped by Providence, the Profaned Goddess when she is defeated in The Underworld. It grants immunity to fire blocks and knockback, +40 max life and +2 life regeneration.
While equipped, the wearer can double-tap a movement key to perform a supreme holy flame dash. Striking enemies during the shield dash will heavily damage them, cause holy explosions, and leave behind a lingering Holy Eruption which damages enemies that touch it. Every time an enemy is struck, the wearer is given 4 immunity frames.
This accessory's max life, life regen, and defense stack with the Asgardian Aegis. However, the Elysian Guard bonuses will not stack if both shields are worn at the same time.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Disabling this accessory's visibility will also disable its dash ability.
- Directly colliding with an enemy during the shield dash deals 500 melee damage. This direct hit is affected by melee damage bonuses and the wearer's melee critical strike chance.
- The explosion produced upon colliding with an enemy deals 500 damage. This is not boosted by any player stats.
- The Holy Eruption left behind after colliding with an enemy deals 380 damage and can strike 30 times per second. This damage is not boosted by any player stats. The Holy Eruption inflicts Holy Flames for 5 seconds to all enemies which touch it.
- Activating Elysian Guard only decreases the player's acceleration, not their top speed. The slow acceleration can be countered by dashing to reach higher speeds immediately.