Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Grants immunity to fire blocks and knockback|
+40 max life and increased life regen
Grants a supreme holy flame dash
Can be used to ram enemies
Press N to activate buffs to all damage, crit chance, and defense
Activating this buff will reduce your movement speed and increase enemy aggro
Toggle visibility of this accessory to enable/disable the dash
|Grants Buff||Elysian Guard|
|Buff duration||Infinite (While active)|
|Buff tooltip||Movement speed reduced, other stats buffed|
|Inflicts Debuff||Holy Flames|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds (Holy eruptions)|
|Debuff tooltip||Dissolving from holy light|
The Elysian Aegis is a post-Moon Lord accessory dropped by Providence, the Profaned Goddess when she is summoned in The Underworld. It grants immunity to fire blocks and knockback, +40 max life and +2 life regeneration.
While equipped, the wearer can double-tap a movement key to perform a supreme holy flame dash with a base distance of 29 blocks. Striking enemies during the shield dash will heavily damage them, cause holy explosions, and leave behind a lingering Holy Eruption which damages enemies that touch it. Every time an enemy is struck, the wearer is given 4 immunity frames.
This accessory's max life, life regen, and defense stack with the Asgardian Aegis. However, the Elysian Guard bonuses will not stack if both shields are worn at the same time.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Disabling this accessory's visibility will also disable its dash ability.
- Directly colliding with an enemy during the shield dash deals 500 melee damage. This direct hit is affected by melee damage bonuses and the wearer's melee critical strike chance.
- The explosion produced upon colliding with an enemy deals 500 damage. This is not boosted by any player stats.
- The Holy Eruption left behind after colliding with an enemy deals 380 damage and can strike 30 times per second. This damage is not boosted by any player stats. The Holy Eruption inflicts Holy Flames for 5 seconds to all enemies which touch it.
- Activating Elysian Guard only decreases the player's acceleration, not their top speed. The slow acceleration can be countered by dashing to reach higher speeds immediately.