This item is dedicated to: Cooper
|Use time||9 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Summons an ascended ice construct to fight for you|
Changes attack modes by resummoning or reusing the staff
The first mode makes it shoot sweeping lasers aimed at the enemy
The second mode sacrifices its limbs to shoot out homing projectiles
The third mode allows it to aggressively tackle its enemies
The fourth mode makes the limbs function as endothermic flamethrowers
Requires 10 minion slots to use
There can only be one
Ice puns not included
|Grants Buff||Endo Cooper|
|Buff tooltip||The ascened[sic] Cooper will protect you|
|Inflicts Debuff||Exo Freeze|
|Debuff duration||1.5 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Cannot move|
|Inflicts Debuff||Glacial State|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Cannot move and defense is shattered|
|Debuff duration||3 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||It's either really hot or really cold. Either way it REALLY hurts|
- Endo Cooper will fire five to seven lasers that will infinitely pierce in the direction of nearby enemies.
- Endo Cooper will launch out several homing icicle shards.
- Endo Cooper will aggressively ram back and forth into enemies.
- Endo Cooper will fire endothermic flamethrowers in all directions.
Each mode is toggled by resummoning the Endo Cooper. All attacks except the laser inflict the Exo Freeze, Glacial State, and Frostburn debuffs. Each summon requires 10 minion slots to be summoned and only one can be active at once.
Its best modifier is Ruthless. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stat bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, minions cannot deal critical hits. The only lasting advantage a Mythical Endogenesis has over a Ruthless one is knockback.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The phrase in the tooltip "Ice puns not included" is written in light blue (#b0fbff ●).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon actually has a unique rarity, but is referred to here as Hot Pink for consistency between weapons.
- This unique rarity alternates between light blue (#83efff ●) and dark blue (#2437e6 ●) colors.
- The word 'ascended' is deliberately misspelled as 'ascened' in the buff's tooltip.