|Knockback||9.9 (Extremely Strong)|
|Use time||12 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Do not underestimate the power of Exoblade`s younger brother|
Striking an enemy with the blade makes you immune for a short time and summons comets from the sky
Fires a rainbow orb that summons sword beams on hit
The Exo Gladius is a craftable post-Moon Lord shortsword that auto-swings. It is the final upgrade to the Night's Stabber. When swung, it auto fires rainbow orbs that travel through blocks and home in on enemies. Upon hitting an enemy, the orbs will summon off-screen color-changing sword beams that home in on enemies. Hitting an enemy with a true melee attack will make the player immune for a short while, and summon comets that rain from the sky.
The weapon, along with its projectiles inflict the following debuffs:
- Exo Freeze for 0.5 seconds
- Elemental Mix for 2 seconds
- Cursed Inferno for 2 seconds
- Frostburn for 2 seconds
- On Fire! for 2 seconds
- Ichor (debuff) for 2 seconds
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Auric Tesla Bar||4|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This weapon is very useful for destroying Brimstone Hearts in the Supreme Calamitas fight due to its high base damage and effect. Combined with the fact that the projectiles home in on enemies, it can be especially useful during the 2nd Sepulcher phase, as it can allow the player to focus on dodging while the weapon kills the hearts.
- In addition, if the player hits the Sepulcher with the blade of the weapon, it is possible to intentionally stall the fight to regen health and build up Adrenaline due to the immunity frames it provides.
|Blade • Gladius • Heavenly Gale • Magnomaly Cannon • Photoviscerator|
Subsuming Vortex • Vivid Clarity • Cosmic Immaterializer • Celestus • Supernova