|Knockback||9 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||13 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Ancient blade of Yharim's weapons and armors expert, Draedon|
Fires an exo beam that homes in on the player and explodes
Striking an enemy with the blade causes several comets to fire
All attacks freeze any enemy in place for several seconds at a 10% chance
Enemies hit at very low HP explode into frost energy and freeze nearby enemies
The lower your HP the more damage this blade does and heals the player on enemy hits
On swing, it fires a projectile that homes in on the player, instead of on other enemies. When fired into the air, it will travel upward very slowly, while firing downwards causes it to travel down far more quickly. When homing it will only go down and strafe to match vertical position with the player. The projectile, when impacting an enemy or tile, explodes.
Hitting an enemy directly with the blade itself will summon 2-3 comet bolts which also home in on the player, or hover around them if they are standing still, and burst upon impact with enemies. Enemies struck directly that are at low health will explode into frost energy and inflict Exo Freeze for 2 seconds to nearby enemies. Exoblade and its projectiles will deal higher damage the lower the player's health is. Additionally, true melee hits and comet bolts will heal the player upon impacting an enemy.
When Exoblade and its projectiles hit an enemy, they will inflict the following debuffs:
- Exo Freeze (20% chance for 8.33 seconds (Blade), 3.33% chance for 4 seconds (Projectiles), 100% chance for 2 seconds (Ice Explosion))
- Elemental Mix (3.33 seconds (Blade), 1.67 seconds (Projectiles))
- Cursed Inferno (3.33 seconds (Blade), 1.67 seconds (Projectiles))
- Frostburn (3.33 seconds (Blade), 1.67 seconds (Projectiles))
- On Fire! (3.33 seconds (Blade), 1.67 seconds (Projectiles))
- Ichor (3.33 seconds (Blade), 1.67 seconds (Projectiles))
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Yharon Soul Fragment||3|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 100% of the player's missing health is added to the Exoblade's 6700 base damage. This is done prior to calculating melee damage bonuses, such as those granted by armors and accessories.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is currently the item with the largest crafting tree in the mod.
|Auric Tesla armor • Celestial Tracers|