Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
This item is dedicated to: MountainDrew/Fabsol
Fabsol is a post-Moon Lord Mount summoning item. It is obtained from the Treasure Bag dropped from The Devourer of Gods in Revengeance Mode while the player is under the effect of Fabsol's Vodka. When used it summons a rideable Alicorn mount which can run and fly at extreme speeds.
The Alicorn is capable of running at a speed of 107 mph while on the ground and can reach 61 mph while flying vertically. While on the ground, the Alicorn behaves similarly to the Unicorn summoned by the Blessed Apple. Like the Unicorn, it can charge enemies and deals 800 damage upon contact when at full speed. This damage can be boosted through summoner bonuses. The Alicorn mount cannot double jump but is capable of 8.33 seconds of flight, boasting incredibly quick horizontal movement but weak upwards acceleration. Like the Hoverboard, holding ▼ Down and ↷ Jump while in the air will make the mount hover.
Riding the Alicorn will increase the damage boost of the Fab debuff by 10%, resulting in a net total of 18% extra damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item shares its name with the lead developer of the Calamity Mod, Fabsol, also known as MountainDrew.
- The Alicorn summoned by this mount is a reference to character Cadance from the TV series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. This character is also referenced by the Cadance Potion and its buff.
- If you stay still for about 20 seconds riding the mount, the Alicorn will start to prance.
- The item can alternatively be obtained by consuming Fabsol's Vodka after beating the Devourer of Gods, but before opening the bag.
- Talking to the Drunk Princess while riding the Alicorn will display unique quotes.