|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Knockback||1.5 (Extremely Weak)|
|Use time||8 Insanely Fast|
|Tooltip||70% chance to not consume flares|
Right click to fire a spread of flares
|Debuff duration||5 seconds (66.67% chance)|
10 seconds (33.33% chance)
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
- Not to be confused with the Flurrystorm Cannon.
The Firestorm Cannon has two firing modes, both of which fire automatically:
- Left click will fire a constant but inaccurate stream of piercing flares; sometimes firing two flares at once. These flares disappear very quickly after sticking to a tile.
- Right click fires an inaccurate spread of four or five flares. These flares do not pierce but last a bit longer when sticking to tiles. These flares deal 140% of the weapon's damage.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Any Gold Bar||10|
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The primary fire has a fixed use time of 8 ticks, and the secondary fire has a fixed use time of 26 ticks; as a result, no modifier can increase or decrease the firing rate of the weapon.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Firestorm Cannon is very effective against The Perforators, the Desert Scourge and the Brain of Cthulhu's first phase thanks to its piercing effect and rapid fire.