The Flak Kraken is a unique craftable Hardmode ranged weapon. It summons a yellow reticle at the cursor's location that deals constant damage to any enemy within it, piercing infinitely. Similarly to other weapons such as the Phantasm, the Flak Kraken will "spin up" the longer the fire button is held, increasing its damage per second and area of effect.
Its best modifier is Demonic.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
| Mythril Anvil /|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It takes 8.33 seconds of firing in order to reach maximum power.
- Continued usage at this power will stop the reticle but the weapon can still be used afterwards.
- When at full power, this weapon deals noticeably higher damage per second than other weapons of its tier, reaching upwards of 1000 DPS without armor or accessories.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon's design may be based on the 8.8 cm flak cannons used by Germany in WW2.
- The Flak Kraken will also deal damage with the gun itself if it's touching an entity that can be hurt by the player.
| Depth Cells • Lumenyl • Tenebris|
Abyss Blade • Typhon's Greed • Megalodon • Triploon • Flak Kraken • Undine's Retribution • Dreadmine Staff • Ballistic Poison Bomb
Abyssal Diving Gear • Lumenous Amulet