This item is dedicated to: CrabBar
|Set Bonus||Press Y to call an ancient storm to the cursor location|
The ancient storm costs 60 mana and benefits from both summon and rogue bonuses
Rogue stealth strikes spawn homing eaters on enemy hits
Rogue and summon attacks will scale off of the stat with a higher boost
Rogue stealth builds while not attacking and slower while moving, up to a max of 40
Once you have built max stealth, you will be able to perform a Stealth Strike
Rogue stealth only reduces when you attack, it does not reduce while moving
The higher your rogue stealth the higher your rogue damage, crit, and movement speed
|Tooltip||10% increased summon damage and 15% increased rogue velocity|
- 21 defense
- 10% increased summon damage
- 15% increased rogue velocity
- +80 max mana
- +2 max minions
- Gives a max stealth of 40.
- Stealth strikes summon 6 homing Forbidden Eaters that each deal 75 base damage, increased by 5% of the projectile's damage on every enemy hit, with a cooldown of 0.25 seconds. This effect only triggers for the first five enemies hit.
- Pressing Armor Set Bonus will summon an Ancient Storm for 60 mana. The storm deals 100 base damage and is affected by mana cost reduction, mana sickness, summon damage bonuses, and rogue damage bonuses. The storm has a cooldown of 0.33 second before it can be summoned again.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Because the rogue damage boost from the stealth is higher than the summon damage boost from the armor, it will boost your summons. Because of this, consider using rogue damage boosts instead of summoner ones.
- Spam summoning the tornado by repeatedly pressing the button leads to higher dps.
- The tornado from this summon has excellent crowd control, and is very good against worm bosses such as The Destroyer.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The functionality of this item is a reference to the donor CrabBar's "DAD mode" (Defiled-Armageddon-Death Mode) YouTube series, in which they used a Summoner and Rogue (known as Throwing at the time) hybrid setup. This was intended to allow them to use Statis' Ninja Belt and Statis' Belt of Curses, which used to provide bonuses to both classes.
- The donor intended this item to buff the Forbidden Armor's concept as a hybrid setup armor for Summoner and Rogue.
- The center piece of circlet resembles a crab in reference to the donor's username.
|Fragment • Arid Artifact • Crumbling Potion|
Forsaken Saber • Mineral Mortar • Death Valley Duster • Relic of Ruin • Spirit Flame • Forgotten Apex Wand • Spear of Paleolith
Armor • Circlet